Hide and Seek game code.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Pockey45ca

I love Neopets too! My username is Tamagotchidog! :furawatchi:

Do you mean the Hide and Seek for V3? <_<

dosnt it only work 4 adult? cause wen mine is a ADULT it plays hid - n - seek, and wen u press a button it goes away. (he/she stops) :eek: :rolleyes:

(Fact: wen ur tama plays hide - n - seek, it looks like it is just getting bigger) :D

Oh wait...I should add to that. Despite the fact that it didn't work when I preset it, it did work before, when I had a Gozarutchi (Adult) So yes, it does work on V3 Connection...but not always at that precise time. It's actually quite cute. LOL! :rolleyes:

i tried it on version 3 and it dod not work and does enyone know how to get an adult tama to leave its baby quickly on a version 3 tama :furawatchi: :angry: :( :(

thanks you helped me a lot.

do you know where to get codes and passwords from .if you do please post me at [email protected] :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :p :p :p :p

Make two to four of the Happy Lover Hearts go away. Then make them go up by playing games. It will go into a rare Tamagotchi.

uhh... one question... wut do u mean by love hearts? and how do you get them to go away? and wut are the lover hearts? lol! i wanna knowww!!! :mimitchi: lol!

SOME WILL COME UP ANDKISS YOU AND SOME WILL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back