Holly's Candy Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! New page! ^^

So this morning we went outside to check on the seed we grew the night before. It blossomed into a Berry Cake! We now have 3 of those... :rolleyes:

76d50316.jpg

During school today I kept a close watch on Seamus and decided to aim for a Shutotchi, after 2 care misses, instead of getting yet another Kutchipatchi. Sure enough, he evolved at lunchtime into a Shutotchi! :) I got a little bored during Advisory today (we were outside and there was nothing to do) so I decided to get some of Seamus' Happy Symbols.

When we returned home, Seamus said he wanted to go out and do someone fun tonight. So we ate a delicious dinner of pasta and headed over to the Concert Hall. Lovelitchi and Meloditchi played a wonderful concert! :)

1b88559e.jpg

a790513d.jpg

70a32f72.jpg

Thanks for sticking with me all this way! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Seamus

Hi everyone!

Today was a pretty relaxing day for Seamus and I. We planted a new seed (I'm not sure which one exactly...) and got a new pet. It was raining, and I felt kind of bad about leaving him outside, but he seems pretty happy.

3a40ea94.jpg

After school we went to visit Seamus' great great great (you get the point ;) ) grandmother, who baked a delicious chocolate pastry. She loved hearing about the concert from last night! :)

0c244232.jpg

cdef7b69.jpg

9884294b.jpg

Also, we discovered something new today! So lately I've been trying to be a good parent and not feed my tama snacks to make him/her happiness go up, only when we feel like going out for a special treat. So today I noticed, when checking our stats, that we've reached the highest amount of Gotchi Points you can have, 99999. o_O

55992d89.jpg

Well, I think that's it for tonight. Thanks for clicking! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Seamus

Hola!

Today was a fabulous day for Seamus and I. First, during study hall, our teacher decided to take everyone out to ice cream. I had chocolate chip cookie dough with hot fudge on top, my favorite, while Seamus decided to stick with a plain vanilla cone. :) After school and dance class, Seamus got his last happy symbol, even though I've already gotten a Shutotchi before. Then he decided that he wanted to go and visit the matchmaker, just to see what options he had. He ended up choosing a Shigurametchi (spelling???), and they were happly wed! :)

0c810471.jpg

10b3131e.jpg

86839107.jpg

f0d50b9f.jpg

4342679c.jpg

After a few dates, Seamus returned home with an egg! Out popped a...

94e8bab3.jpg

...Yurapatchi! :) I think his name should be...Peeves. ;) He still hasn't evolved into a toddler yet, but I'm hoping for Nannokotchi. :)

Hope everyone is looking forward to a relaxing weekend like I am! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves (hehe :3)

Hi hi!

Today was just a regular old Saturday, nothing too new. We planted a random seed today. I hope it grows something cool ;)

7058b8b1.jpg

Then we decided to get a new living room. The other one is still my favorite, though :)

24a749cd.jpg

Well, thats pretty much it. I've been making BUNCH of iD L covers lately, including the one that mine is wearing in the pics above, a white one with a purple border. :)

Okay, thanks for clicking! :D

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

Another weekend... Gone. *sigh*

At least today was a pretty good day. I got to watch some adorable Kindergartners earlier, which was loads of fun. :3 My iD L got to hang out with Violetchilluvr3's, and Im pretty sure she connected them 30 times, to tomorrow morning I will hopefully have a Maisuatatchi! :) But what really made the day exciting for my iD L was the fact that I got, finally...

6004ae1b.jpg

The Griffyndor common room wallpaper!!!!!!! :D :D :D It is officially my favorite! :) Oh, and as you can see, Peeves evolved into a Hannikamitchi.

I was feeling crafty earlier, so I decided to sew a proper beanbag chair for my iD L and other Tamas. :)

848612c9.jpg

It's pink with stars all over it. I think it's cute ;)

Thanks for clickin'! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

Ni how! Happy Chinese New Year! :itchigotchi:

This morning right before school, Peeves evolved into a... Maisuatatchi! I guess all the hard work of connecting 30 times payed off! :)

e0e7fe6b.jpg

We downloaded a super snazzy trench coat because of the very rainy weather we've been experiencing, and Peeves looks very Sherlock Holmes-y in it ;)

77449cee.jpg

Because its been so cold and rainy outside lately, Peeves said he wanted to go on a trip to the Patching Spa, hearing they had a hot spring that was really nice in the freezing winter. He seemed to really enjoy himself!

b5dc3aa6.jpg

ba1d5b11.jpg

31c1136c.jpg

84e673ff.jpg

Okay, that wraps up tags for tonight!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

Yello.

This morning I checked on my iD L first thing (as usual) and found this on the screen:

d868a785.jpg

I quickly ran to my little "Tama Tower", as I like to call it, for a new pair of AAA batteries. Peeves appeared back on the screen, and after that we had a pretty good day. This evening he was complaining about his top hat being too big, so we decided to try on the mini side hat. To my surprise, it actually turned out to be one of his Happy Symbols! :D

c0f60711.jpg

990a4964.jpg

d9ff2116.jpg

984fd571.jpg

Also, today at school we celebrated Chinese New Year! They had Asian foods, a game with chopsticks, a dragon parade, and calligraphy! I got my name written in Korean by the artist there, and It was really coll! :) I decided that since my iD L came from Japan, very close to China, that Peeves should get to celebrate too, so we downloaded a Cracker and Peeves invited Mimitchi over. Even though it was raining, they still had a good time! :)

42ee7bd2.jpg

e74c2317.jpg

9fdf3998.jpg

6fd35d49.jpg

Okay, thanks for clicking as usual! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

I'm in a good mood :3

This afternoon, Peeves got his last two Happy Symbols.

a045c58f.jpg

That was for being an adult for 48 hours.

1ed92b35.jpg

And that was for a treat we got at the Bakery. :)

He did the all-happy dance after this and was stamped in my book of Tamas :)

d17b2025.jpg

fcff6dda.jpg

b3c50cb8.jpg

I might get him married tomorrow, but we'll see... ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

I'm in a good mood :3

This afternoon, Peeves got his last two Happy Symbols.

a045c58f.jpg

That was for being an adult for 48 hours.

1ed92b35.jpg

And that was for a treat we got at the Bakery. :)

He did the all-happy dance after this and was stamped in my book of Tamas :)

d17b2025.jpg

fcff6dda.jpg

b3c50cb8.jpg

I might get him married tomorrow, but we'll see... ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

*yawn*

Nothing too excited happened with me and Peeves today. We got a new pet this afternoon and planted a cake seed.

bfe0f6ad.jpg

Then later on, Peeves was bugging me to go to the Cafe and get a snack, so we went out for ice cream.

8022cd58.jpg

a266b005.jpg

29c3eb88.jpg

And that's pretty much it. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share tomorrow :) G'night!

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Peeves

Bonjour!

Peeves was bored of hanging around in my backpack/pocket with nothing to do (I don't blame him :p ), so he decided to go to the matchmakers this afternoon.
c9bbac05.jpg

She gave him 3 great options, but he fell in love with the Meloditchi right away.

78211cc2.jpg

Montage Time! *cue violin music*

2b00d651.jpg

931ccacf.jpg

d57817c9.jpg

d7363659.jpg

6d11a22f.jpg

Peeves returned home with an egg, out of which popped a cute little Moriritchi! :)

79d31a6b.jpg

Soon she was left in my care. I'm aiming for a Rollutchi, but even a Palletchi is fine :)

Happy beginning of the weekend! ^^

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

Nothing too exciting to report tonight, as I'm pretty exhausted from working on an English project all afternoon in addition to 2 hours of dance.

Lily evolved into a Palletchi yesterday. Right now she's sleeping...

73ecebbf.jpg

I think I might do the same. Sorry for the sucking post. I'll be back tomorrow with at least something more exciting. :p

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

The end to another great weekend. :p

This morning I was cleaning out my room a little and I found this cell phone charm-wristlet. It works great with my iD L, the colors match perfectly. ;)

c8e7cef6.jpg

Then, still while tidying my room, I found my hat that I hadn't worn in a long time. I remember when Violetchilluvr3 and I used to take pictures of our TamaGos and other connections in our hats like this, so I decided that I should do it with my iD L, too :)

fd3f7517.jpg

It was a normal Sunday for us today. Lily wanted to do something exciting, so we downloaded a Stereo. She really liked listening to the music, and even started singing along! ^^

bf62dd70.jpg

ab7d72d3.jpg

4c5de254.jpg

d4253a34.jpg

7f5345c5.jpg

0369a9e9.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

My iD L seriously has a glitch.

Guess what Lily evolved into?

You guessed it.

Violetchi.

I swear I got her EXACTLY 3 care misses, no more, no less, and took perfect care of her the rest of the time. But I still end up with the same repet character for like the 10000000000th time (Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get the point). :p

Anyways, Lily and I had a relaxing day today. After watching some episodes of our new favorite show Adventure Time, we decided to do some downloads. First we tried on a flower dress, which turned out to be one of her happy symbols. Then a pink wig, another one of her happy symbols. In the outfit she was wearing, she kind of reminded me of Lady Gaga. ;) So now I present to you, Lady GaGatchi!!! :)

45bb4c91.jpg

7cbc14ba.jpg

09312041.jpg

8f5988ea.jpg

dc92e0aa.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the little concert! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

Hi!

Good news! I've decid to join HippyFish's Groundhog Day hatch!!! :D I'm pretty excited, if you can't tell ;) This also means I won't be able to get Lily married until Thursday. That's okay, though. She got the last of her Happy Symbols today...

58d2c496.jpg

(Sorry its hard to see 'cause my contrast was turned up super high when that happened :rolleyes: )

...and she was stamped in the book of my tamas wearing a pretty mix-matched outfit. Oops ;)

51e84544.jpg

Other than that we went to the park a little while ago to look at pets, but we ended up not getting any. She did seem to have a liking to this one (who's name is currently slipping my mind):

53566fe3.jpg

That's pretty much it for today. Also, during the hatch I'll be posting on the topic over in the "Group Hatching" section of TamaTalk. I'll probably be doing different updates there from here to keep it "fresh", so if you want to, check it out! :) I'll post a link when it starts in case anyone's interested :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

So basically I just got home from dance and I'm really tired so this is going to be a short update.

Nothing much happened with Lily today. We tried on a few wedding dresses for tomorrow, which is when the hatch starts and Lily is married! :D Right now, though, she's nice and comfy in her PJ's and all ready for bed ;)

437ed689.jpg

Other than that nothing too exciting happened on screen. Earlier today, though, my mom gave me this really cute purse that's just big enough to fit a tama and phone! :) Its black faux leather and super classy. ^^

da021a56.jpg

Not the best picture, but it's kind of awesome ;)

Okay, that wraps up this log for tonight. See you tomorrow both here and in the hatch section! :D

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lily

Hey everyone!

So I Mae my very first post in the group hatching just now! :D Heres the link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/178822-2212-hatching-groundhogs-day/page__pid__3142087__st__20#entry3142087

Let's get started on the loggin, shall we?

Today Lily got all dressed up in a fancy wedding dress with a white flowered wreath.

44dc535f.jpg

Looking gorgeous, she headed over to the matchmaker where she met a Maisuatatchi, and it was love at first sight. ;)

a7dc8918.jpg

060efbd7.jpg

5557c006.jpg

562a316d.jpg

4b20fc01.jpg

She returned home with an egg, and Fred the Nittobotchi was born! :)

203b13e5.jpg

0e355586.jpg

That's it for tonight. Thanks for clicking! :D

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Fred

Hey everyone!

Thanks to the 6th person to follow my log, I really apprecitate it :3

Today there was nothing too exciting with Fred and me. He evolved into a Kaubotchi yesterday night. Now he's sleeping, and Im starting to get sleepy too.

512ce08f.jpg

Well, that's pretty much it. Tomorrow I should be downloading a BUNCH of new items, including a flying carpet!!! ^^

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Fred

Hey everyone.

I'm a little disappointed. So today at went to Target, and while I was there decided to see if they had any TamaGo figures on the racks. Guess what? They didnt. Bandai is getting less and less popular in America, and it's really disappointing :(

So anyways, yesterday Fred evolved into a Bokuhoshitchi. I took pretty good care of him although I have no character in mind. We later downloaded the Hello Kitty background. It's cute :3

d3d86f9d.jpg

Also today, my old beanbag chair fell, ripped, and now has a hole. So I decided to make a new one out of my favorite pink polka dot cupcake fabric. I like this one a lot, and so does Fred :)

c1311c6f.jpg

113cf8e2.jpg

I know I promised downloads today, but I'm not really in the mood, sorry :p

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Fred

Hey guys!

So this morning Fred evolved into a Kuinshinbotchi. I decided to dress him up in a blonde wig and what looks like an army outfit:

0ae89563.jpg

Then we decided to download the magic carpet! Even though it wasn't perfect weather for a magic carpet ride, he still had lots of fun! :)

67f3ed28.jpg

0e54f4d9.jpg

9fe748e7.jpg

f1c92c56.jpg

8e6cfc24.jpg

62d86ead.jpg

The fun little carpet ride got Fred pretty hungry, so he settled down for a nice taco dinner.

9d8ab8cf.jpg

Also, earlier today my dad and I went to this really cool art store and I got this epic[/i] pen! It's a quill pen and really fun to use!! ^^

c617aad2.jpg

I tried writing Violetchi in a bunch of different fonts :)

b57aa4c7.jpg

Well that's it from here. Hope everyone had a great weekend :3

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Fred

Latest posts

Back