Holly's Candy Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 300th post everyone! :D

I was on my way to class today and I heard a little beep issue from my backpack (I guess I forgot to turn the sound off... :rolleyes: ). I hastily grabbed my iD L out of my bag to turn off the sound, expecting to see a Sabosabotchi, but boy was I surprised when I saw a...

b8015b92.jpg

Makiko! Aren't they just so cute?

Being the fashionista she is, Poppy wanted to try on some clothes. Naturally, when she saw the tiara, her eyes sparkled (more than they usually do ;D)

8fbad128.jpg

6df231be.jpg

Then she fell in love with the little polka dot dress.

7608106b.jpg

cdff02c4.jpg

After getting all dressed up, I figured she would get at least one happy symbol, but no... So we headed over to the Cafe and got a Tiramasu, which I already knew was one of her happy symbols. Sure enough, she started dancing up and down after eating it, ending her routine by jumping on the Cafe table and throwing sparkles everywhere.

After having a discussion with her about how one should behave in public, we left the Cafe. We were almost home when we passed by TamaDepa, and of course, being Makiko, she just HAD to go shopping ;) We went inside to see what there was, and after combing the hair accessory isle, she saw a hair curler. Since her other one was getting old, and this new one was supposed to be "1000 times better than all the others", she begged me to get it, eventually resulting in us returning home with a brand new hair curler. She had to try it out immediately, she was so excited. ;)

9cfb6489.jpg

e8edb2af.jpg

aded2ebc.jpg

I thought it was cute how she was picturing herself with Memetchi, because they both have adorable curl(s) ;)

After all this excitement, Poppy noticed a leak in the roof (It's raining cats and dogs here!), so we bundled up and headed over to the remodel store. Luckily they had a cute, cozy room in stock for us when we arrived and set to work immediately.

8df0d729.jpg

A dresser for all her clothes and bookshelf for me, how perfect? ;)

Right now we're just kicking back and listening to our new favorite song, Spaceships (by Nicki Manaj) <3 A perfect end to a perfect day! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Poppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ello.

This morning we were on our way to school and Poppy started complaining that she was hungry. I told her that if she wanted to go get breakfast she needed to put something other than her PJ's on. She picked out a lovely dress and got her second happy symbol! Dressed, she rushed over to the restaurant, where she decided on some French toast for breakfast. She loved it so much, she got yet another happy symbol! :)

After that it was a pretty unexciting day in screen. Sadly, I didn't get any pics of her getting her happy symbols, and I don't really have anything pic-worthy today. Yeah...

Well, pip pip cherio! ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Poppy

Hey everyone.

I know I've been M.I.A. lately. Let me explain the tales of why I haven't been here, shall I?

As you may or may not know, this Saturday is St. Patrick's day, one of my favorite holidays/times of year. Why might that be, you ask? Well, I happened to do Irish dance, and this is the time of year that we tour around to different places on the day before St. Patrick's day and do a bunch of shows for churches, schools, and whoever else wants to see our shows. So, lately my dance schedule has, let's say, bumped up a bit, and I haven't had as much time to watch after my tamas.

This might seem a little insane as well, but I am actually hoping to take my dance as far as the World Championships next year, and most of the time not spent at school now is dancing. Usually I would be able to handle this increase with my tamas, but lately I've just found it being a wee bit too much.

Yes, this log has slowly drifted back a few pages, and maybe you're all wondering what happened to me, so this is it. Maybe after St. Patrick's day things will die down a little but and Ill be able to start up my iD L once more. I've tried a few times over the past week, and well, I had to re-take the batteries out. It sits there calling me on the little beanbag by my bed, and I really do miss running it and updating, but I think my dance is something I really want to go for this year and next.

To all of you supportive people out there, thanks for understand. For those of you ripping your hair out while reading this out of frustrastion (which I'm sure there are few of), sorry, and I promise I'll try my best to be back A.S.A.P. :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Latest posts

Back