Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate homework and believe there should not be any homework. I believe this because home is for socializing and things like that, and school is for learning, so the two should not be mixed. Homework time takes up much realaxing time and extra curricular activities and things like that. You should have to do your work at school and if your not done it then you get detention next day at recess.

Sure home work might be good help, but there should not be as much of it every night, especially for the kids. Carrying those books are heavy, bleh.

Well thats what I think about homework, and it's not too fun.

I hate homework and believe there should not be any homework. I believe this because home is for socializing and things like that, and school is for learning, so the two should not be mixed. Homework time takes up much realaxing time and extra curricular activities and things like that. You should have to do your work at school and if your not done it then you get detention next day at recess.
Sure home work might be good help, but there should not be as much of it every night, especially for the kids. Carrying those books are heavy, bleh.

i agree with you

amen sista/Brotha !!

I hate homework too, but you have to do it. In 2nd grade, we had lot's of math homework, and most of it was hard, very hard, so I cheated until 1 day, I found out there was going to be a test. So panicked and did my homework properly, but everytime I got every single thing wrong, so came the day of the test, and I failed. See? That's what happen's when you cheat or don't do your homework.

Homework isn't stupid.

It may seem hard, and they could give more of it then you need.

But honestly, homework is important stuff. They give it to you so you will remember things and lessons, not to torment you.

bamc.r

My Best to middle to I HATE IT!! list. And you'll see why:

Best 1. Maths (I always finish it at school so I dont have homework. XD)

Middle 2. English: Meh. lol

I HATE IT!!! 3. Art: Ever met my teacher? *hides pocket knife in pocket, pats it "Soon... so very soon...." XD*

~SG~

Not exactly my favourite thing. We have 6 hours of classes a day 8and over 8 hours within the school), and yet we get tons of homework. >.<

Eventually one gets feds up of tons of quadratic equasions and equasion systems and writing up assignments for the end of the week and having to do group work if there is never any time for anything. >.<

...but anyway, it is good for your brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like it either! :angry:

But its good for your brain. I had homework last night, and I'll more tonight! :ph34r:

I only get homework in LA (languge Arts)

Its odd, I never get homework in Math.... :(

-NINJA

Homework is sooo stuped!! [SIZE=21pt] I HATE[/SIZE] IT!!

OK WELL I GUESS I GTG GO DO MINE :D

what do u think about it?
I think it helps you learn how to spell stupid the right way. No offence.

I still hate homework though.

i am doing my gsces soon and need to do homework and my maths teacher works with jelly beans!!!!???

It's not that bad..

Homework is like a practice for the real thing, like a test.

If you don't do your homework,

you don't have a very good chance of getting a good grade on that test.

Plus, it doesn't take a lot..

Sure, you might get a bit frustrated, but to me, it's worth it.

I am also in Middle School, and most of my teachers are very strict. Seeing as I'm in a very high level for my age. You have one day to get assignments completed, except for this spelling thing.

But the spelling thing helps a lot. Anyway, we have one day to complete homework, projects, assignments, and anything else. Even book reports. If we don't get them turned in on time, they give you a 0 and make you stay for detention for about 2 hours. But you still have to get your assignment completed by the next day, but you will get no credit for it..

So you see, it's not all bad. Sure, it's a lot of work, and there may be consequences, but it is worth it.

Best of Luck,

-Love4tamas

I hate homework too, but you have to do it. In 2nd grade, we had lot's of math homework, and most of it was hard, very hard, so I cheated until 1 day, I found out there was going to be a test. So panicked and did my homework properly, but everytime I got every single thing wrong, so came the day of the test, and I failed. See? That's what happen's when you cheat or don't do your homework.
yea i see ur point,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back