how did you get..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brill avater memetchi101! i got my name watching an episode of big brother and everyone was drinking charryaid!

I got my username a while ago. say, 2003

I was about seven when I thought of it on neopets.

I was sort of addicted to hunny (honey).

So I put Hunny.

Then I thought of Paddy, my teddy who likes honey.

So I added Bear

Then.....

VOILA!

HunnyBear

Oh! Nice, I like honey but I preferr Octopus and I got Octopi.

PS: I am back!

my name is ryta so i put that my second name begins with k so i put ryta.k and the 2 i put cos cos cos...............hmmmmm i'm not sure!!!

so i ended up ryta.k2

well... this is how i got mine-

i thought of my real name (Maria) then i thought of my favourite singer

(Yaguchi Mari) she was my favourite before but not now.

and her last name was close to my name so i decided the first part would

be her name. and the 190894 is my date of birth 19th August 1994

so thats how i got mine

well i was on neopets and i was looking for a usrename i use to play a game and i was called tigera sooo i thought okay tigera and then it came up tigera261 and i ve alllllwwwwaaaayyysss use it i love my username!!!

I like Tamagotchi and kittens.

So I'm...

tamakitten

That's pretty obvious, though. :furawatchi:

~tamakitten

I like Tamagotchi and kittens.
So I'm...

tamakitten

That's pretty obvious, though. :furawatchi:

~tamakitten
Lol! I like that name!

I'm Tama_chi because I LOVE Tamas (Of course....) And it's Tama-got-chi. If you take out the "gotchi" that leaves Tama-chi. So, in place of "gotchi", I put _. It's simple. So, that leaves: Tama_chi! Yay! I like that name. I couldn't have choose a better name. Or... that's my choice, though!

Ok well, i got my username from this:

I was a fast runner on the sand, and i heard of this car called the 'Sand Shark' on one of my video games. so i decided 'Sandshark'. while i was roaming around tamatalk on my brothers user, i saw a lot from 'peanutbutter13'. i was going to type 13, but then i noticed i would be copying from sombodys username. so i came up with '23'. Thats what made Sandshark 23!

I got lolly48 because i had a tama called lolly and it was a hanatchi so lolly and 48 from my acount on pkmn crater mudkip48. I was thinking of lolly the hanatchi as a name but it was to lolng for my likes

I have three names for the internet. My main one is DarkTruth and i use that on almost everything. I used TC here for obivous reason but i use the name rachobias for neopets (don't ask why).

I tiped in Tamagirl at first,but it was taken.So I tiped in 95 before the Tamagirl(For a private reason,don't ask why) which created me.The only reason I joined was to get rid of that annoing messsage that apeared every time I changed the page.But I found a better reason to be here:for the fun.I couldn't log in for 4 days in tamatalk because i didn't know how.

The person that gets annoied now is my mom.She tiped in her e-mail(cause I don't got one) and now every message I get is also sent to her and I fill most of her messenger.

I got my name because, when it comes to gymnastics, I'm like a spring, you know, like bouncing all over the place doing handsprings and stuff. :rolleyes:

My Dad thinks Marilyn Monroe was the most gorgeous woman ever, and he wants me to be gorgeous too (unlucky, Dad) so one of my names is Monroe.

I don't remember :\. I thought it up years and years ago, maybe because my favorite element is fire and my favorite animal's a fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back