How Do You Feel...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sad D:

When a dog dies in a movie, or a cat got hit on the road, I cry D: It's so sad.

I've had a few cats go missing, and a hamster die. I think I maybe cried over one of the cats, all over my other previous pets, I didn't cry. I am pretty sure that if the pets I have now were to die/run away etc. I would be a train wreck for about a week.

Yeah I got pretty uspet, even heartbroken like as if someone came up to me and punched me hard in the chest. I eventually move one but I'll always miss them. If it was my goldfish I would probably flush him down the toilet and move on like nothing ever happened... :mimitchi:

Yeah I got pretty uspet, even heartbroken like as if someone came up to me and punched me hard in the chest. I eventually move one but I'll always miss them. If it was my goldfish I would probably flush him down the toilet and move on like nothing ever happened... :mimitchi:

That would be truely horrid! My bubbies (what I call adorable puppies) abby and Alli are like my sisters! (except they're WAAYYY nicer) I just love them, and I cry whenever we have to go away and leave my bubbies home. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back