How do you get pets you want on V.3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi ME

Reaction score
How do you get pets you want on V.3???

I want:

:lol:

:mellow:

:unsure:

:ph34r:

:furawatchi:

:wacko:

:mimitchi:

:mametchi:

:kuribotchi:

:ichigotchi:

:marumimitchi:

:nyatchi:

:kusatchi:

:pochitchi:

!!!!!!!

If you know how to get some/all, can you tell me?

It all depends on what kind of care you give your Tamagotchi and what generation it is. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the parent was healthy or not. But there is a v3 growth chart Here!

~ChibiMuffins

Let's see...

the last two aren't available in V3, and neither is the 4th to last. The third to last is only a costume. Kuribotchi ( <_< ) is also not available.

Unavailable ( :lol: :) ;) :D ;) :p ) And unlike V4 you can't chose very much.

Nyatchi :p is a costume that you get with a secret item. All of the others are kind of random.

How do you get pets you want on V.3???
I want:

:lol:

:mellow:

:unsure:

:ph34r:

:wacko:

:mimitchi:

:mametchi:

:kuribotchi:

:gozarutchi:

:nyatchi:

:kusatchi:

:pochitchi:

!!!!!!!

You get mametchi by having any first generation toddler and taking extremely good care and you'll get young mametchi then take good care and feed a snack intead of playing a game and you'll get mametchi!

Regards'

Ura#mametchi

it all depends on the care you are giving the tama.

some characters what you want are not available on the ver 3. just thought i'd let you know.

*~tamacrazy~*

i know this is off-topic, but how can u get "pets'' on a v3??
she meant pets as in characters. And if you have questions just post them through a topic, that way the topic doesnt get jumbled up.

thanx,

*~tamacrazy~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Like ChibiMuffins said it proably depends, but I never knew that It depends what you do, and on how your Tama Will grow I thought that was only for Tamagotchi ™ V.4 and up? Anyways I hope you get the help you need!

~TP~ ;)

I usually end up with Violetchi/Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Kurotchi when I'm done (they are all the same!!)

I'm guessing you keep getting Tarakotchis and Masktchis and Gozarutchis.

To get a Masketchi When it poops dont clean it strait away Dont let it get that much training point and dont respond to it strait away when it beebs B)

To get mametchi ;) Then clean it starit away and spend more time playing games that you have to be intelliant i cant remeber the games because all my v3s have run out of batterie

To get a memetchi :p Do the same but do all the games that are preety Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's totally random.

To jtamadude,

In V5, the tamas do indeed have pets in certain circumstances, but before that, pet does refer to tamas.

Masketchigirl,

This person is asking about V3, and skill points (intelligence, fashion, kindness, v4.5) didn't exist until V4 and will no longer exist in V5.

It's totally random. To jtamadude,

In V5, the tamas do indeed have pets in certain circumstances, but before that, pet does refer to tamas.

Masketchigirl,

This person is asking about V3, and skill points (intelligence, fashion, kindness, v4.5) didn't exist until V4 and will no longer exist in V5.
Ok then.......... Sorry

Depends on the care/food/gender of your tamagotchi. There is really no absolute way to manipulate the pets you would like.

Take me for example. I wanted (and still want) a Hanatchi for years, and it STILL hasn't turned up. . . I've tried everything, but I realize that it is basically all chance! :)

It's totally random. To jtamadude,

Masketchigirl,

Okay please tell me how to get pets on v5 i desperatly want one or to or three if that is how getting pets works on v5

You get :huh: by playing lots of games and having its weight as low as it can on a even generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back