how do you make your tamagotchi evolve faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok for all the people who are saying "how do u debug" they have a section about that in tips and tricks. but making your tama grow faster is a rumor unless you debug your tamagotchi.

Youcan't speed up the regular cycle, it will come on it's own. But when you pause it is stopped and does not evolve. Keep it off pause and it will be quicker!

how do you make your tamagotchi evolve FASTER :angry:
* moved to appropriate area by TamaMum *
you can make them evolve FASTER by doing this, change the time to the time that your Tamagotchi came alive. Then, change the date to the next day. Your Tamagotchi will evolve. :huh: :angry: :angry:

if you dont leave it on at night it will grow slow it will take 6-8 years to become an adult and 7-8 days to be ateenager but if you leave it on at night it will take 3-2 days to turn into ateenager and takes about two days to become a year older. :D

I know exactly how to make your tamagotchi evolve faster!!all you have to do is set the time to the exact time ur tamagotchi was born.If you dont no wait until it falls asleep and then set it to the next day each day to make it evolve faster.

Actually, sometimes I wish I could make the adult stay a little LONGER with me... <_<

to debug it you have to unscrew the back and press a little button a couple of times and then it hyper speeds

it only works for v2 and v1 if you do it to v3 it messes it all up :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

i tried it on v1 and v2 but their wos no debug button or anything in there.

Either debug your tama *carefully* or....the other best thing is just simply caring for your tama....with extra care.

girls and boys u have alot of great stuff on here but im part of an tama bandi thing my parents work there anyways i have 2 v3s this is how to make it go up age first leave ur tama un pause for a day then when it gose to sleep leave it un pause too the next day it should go up age if not do the same thing over again

enjoy :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :goza

when you choose your tamagotchi's birthday,set it to the next day (example,date today: may 14 tamagotchi's birthday:may 15)it works and turns you into a child on its birthday

You cant!!! and who ever thinks that you can will be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back