how do you make your tamagotchi evolve faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make your tamagotchi evolve FASTER :D
* moved to appropriate area by TamaMum *
mabey this will help....baby to child 1 or 2 hours child to teen :wacko: 1 or 2 days. teen to adult :wub: 2 or 3 sometimes 4 days. adult leave baby (if got one) 2 days adult to old tama not sure old tama to death up to the age of 30 if cared for well dead tama to egg as long as you want :) :ph34r: im wierd :) :huh:

actully yes u can my tama is an adult only yesterday it hached how do u make em grow ya change the time al the time it works be u gottab do it right or it does not work :lol: :wub: :D :) :)
Changing the time never works for me

i wish i could make my tamagothi evolve faster... wait! i know i code. :ph34r:

actully yes u can my tama is an adult only yesterday it hached how do u make em grow ya change the time al the time it works be u gottab do it right or it does not work :( :( :( :ph34r: :(
HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME! :ph34r: :( :(

the only way to make your tamagotchi grow faster,quickly is to debug, that is it. when you debug , your tama grows super quick when you make it go in hyperspeed
wats a debug that u guys r talking about

:ph34r:

To get the matchmaker to come your tamagotchi has to be older than 6 and let me tell you this sometimes it works and somtimes it doesnt but try it anyways :) . Set the time to 10:29 am so your tamagotchi will be awake :) . Than wait a minute and the matchmaker may come. I would keep on trying this on each tamagotchi adult that you have because like I said they have to be 6 or older and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt :huh: ! Keep on trying!

I love the boys who care about me! Phlilip, Greg, And Dakota :D

Love you guys!

iamlovingtama, don't bump. And the only way to get your Tam to evolve faster is to Debug and use hyperspeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugging a tama is when you open it all the way up then you scratch debug.But it back together reset then you get to choose your own character!!!But in my opinion debugging it is stupid and it is a big risk.You never know when you could break your tama!!!!DON'T DEBUG YOUR TAMA!!!PLEASE DONT!!!IF YOU DO YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch

tamagotc

tamagot

tamago

tamag

tama

tam

ta

t

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back