how do you raise ur tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: um... no, i just like put in my pocket and check on it like every 5 minutes. :eek: i don't really spoil it.i might try one day tho!

I give my Tamagotchi veggies- no meat, have its hearts full and NEVER let it go down (which is hard to do). I hardly give it snacks unless I'm SUPER busy and must. For snacks, I give it either vegetables or fruits, NO JUNKFOOD. I give it plenty of exercise playing "heading" or "bump". Obviously I praise and scold it when needed, spend time with it never having it lonely. Then, after when its a baby, then a toddler, then a teenager, it becomes an adorable (and highly intelligent) Mimitchi. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made little bedrooms for my three tamagotchis. I've been kinda spoiling them lately. :) I play games with them all the time and make sure their weight isn't high. Also, I put them to bed every night and clean their screens with a paper towel. My girl tama is treated like a princess sometimes... ;)

I think I treat my tama's very well I just dont make a bed for them or talk to them.

(Just when nobody is around.) Lol! :D The weird thing is when I o to bed, they go to bed. When I wake up, they wake up....

O_O freaky. LOL! :D :D

I just carry it around in my pocket, and make sure it doesn't die. Nothing special, and I don't pamper it

i really pamper my tamagotchi, I just bought a mirror and standard car like 5 mins ago :D

tamagotchi music star (v6)

1st generation

memetchi

4 yrs old

kiki

tama v6 rules!!! :D :) ;)

..i raised my tama really spoiled!.....i treat them like my own children!....i bought all the things that they need..eventhough it was very expensive!....heheheh

I have pet pouches for all my tamas that i put them in when they're sleeping :3

I love the gotchi gear pet pouches they're so cute and useful for keeping the screens and tamas scratch free!

I take them with me everywhere and give them as much love as possible!

The way I treat my tamagotchis depend on my mood. Sometimes I pay more attention to them than other times. I have times when I feel like playing with them and times when I don't. I still try to feed them and praise them/give them time outs when needed but I don't check as often.

Like today, I bummed out a lot and they ended up having a lot of hearts dropping... oh well. I've never had a tamagotchi die though, even though I use to forget to pause them a lot before I go to school. Even if my tamas do die, I wouldn't care too much. Sure, I'd be a little bit sad but I'm sure I'll get over it fast.

So basically... to me, tamagotchis are nothing more than toys. I would mind if they get scratched though, since I like to keep my things in perfect condition.

My tamagotchi will come with me where ever i go. I made it a little stand , so when i am on the computer, it sits in that. I have a kutchipatchi pouch to keep it in aswell. I love it so much. I sometimes use cheats, though. My current tamagotchi running is my Ninja Version 5. By the way, im a girl. I've lost my orange Idol music star. :'(

i take mine everywhere with me x_o

when i take it to work with me, and it gets slow between respondents, il play games with it or praise it for practicing on its own. usually in public il have the sound off and i check it often; like when i ride the bus to work.

i dont obsess, per say; its just something that needs attention.~

i see them as what they are; virtual pets.

so they need attention like my real pets [a lot more than my real pets x.x]

but theyre also just a game. you can always start over if you forget about them for a day or 2.

lol i also always have my ds and gb micro on hand, but they dont restart if i dont play them :D

i sort of do this, i put them in hand-made tama beds at night and take good care of them, and once i made a tama-hotel out of legos :huh:

Yes, I A) Feed my tama most of the time but now when I eat it eats.

B) It has a little bed and I kiss all three tama's before I go to bed and check on it every 10 minutes when I read.

C) And I take it to school and most places I go.

I take them everywhere including school and when we go to mcdonalds i give him fries and at night I keep them in a handmade bed i made for each and every one of em! :lol:

haahaa yeah. u guys take good care of your tama's!! :wacko: thats a good thing! and i DONT take mine to school, i'm in grade 7 but SO!??! I love tamagotchies!!!! there ADOORAABLLEE!! lol. so i take good care of them and my lil sis she's 8 yrs old and she's like an EXPERT on tamagotchies and tama town and tama talk!!! so yeah. oh yeaahh.. Here's an advice... When u want yourse to grow faster u have to keep ur eyes on it ALLLL the time. and when you arfe like on the comp or watching T.V just hold a small bag to keep it in, in order to hear it call u when something's going on!!

sincierely,

Mytamagotchi:) <_<

WHAT I DO IS TACK IT EVERY WHAER AND GETTING ALL MY TAMS UNLIMETID POINTS AND I WILL MAKE A BED FOR THEM LATER

TAMAGOTCHI VERSION THAT I HAVE V4.5

V4.5

V5

V5

V6

V6

MY BROTHER GAVE ME HIS V4.5 HIS V5 AND V6

AND THE TAMAGOTCHI V6 IS NOT A STAND ALONE TO DO THIS YOU HAVE TO HAVE 2 TAMAGOTCHIS AND YOU HAVE TO CONNECT BUT SELECT OTHER SAND YOU HAVE TO ONLY PRESS ONE BUTTON OF THE TAMAGOTCHI AND THEN IT WILL SAY SELECT VERSION SIX TO PLAY

ok. so i'll tell you How i raise MY tama. :) well, i get a small bag and tie it around my waist or even in my shoulder so that when it beeps i can hear it :) so i suggest for You guys WHO NEED HELP.. here is how u have a training bar:

1. when it calls you for NOOO reason give it a TIME OUT.

2. when it has two lines beside ut tama character amediatly click on the toilet icon and it gives you one training points.

3. when it is bad and being mean to other tama's during the connection, give it a time out.

Mytamagotchi:)

Your welcome!! Make sure to reply back if u think it's useful :) :)

[ i know i have already replied to this but i would like to reply again lolz]

i am TAMA CRAZY so i pretty much have my tamas 24/7 i actually do have a little bed for them lolz but its not that big since i onli have 2 tamas crurrently working. i also have a folder which i keep tama cahrts and instructions in, i always keep my tamas heathly [ if you read my log on ver.5 u will know wat i mean lolz] :angry: :( i am always spoiling my tamas by buying them heaps of food and items, if i run out i buy more hehe. :( :) i don't give them dinner when i have dinner i just feed them reguarly and that suits me and my tamas lolz

so i don't think i obsess over my tamas too much......

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE] :) :) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back