how do you raise ur tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh I only play with one Tamagotchi at a time and I do take it everywhere with me and I play with it alot but I don't go into my kitchen to feed the thing. I have a TMGC+C so it goes into it's own kitchen to eat and it's own bathroom to take a bath. The only thing I am gulity of is I put a screen protector on my Tamagotchi.

I play one at a time aswell, I put them in a little pouch so they don't get scrached. That's about it..^^;

Aside from one mishap in which poor Grim went to bed down a hunger and happiness heart and with a poop beside him, he's pretty much treated well. He's my pet and I treat him as such. He goes everywhere with me. I wear him on a cord around my neck. I talk to him, hug him and basically spoil him.

Even Mecha, my other Tamagotchi who is currently without batteries is treated this way. They aren't toys or video games to me, they're companions.

My tama, Blu, comes everywhere with me. He's very important to me. I make sure he's never unhappy or hungry (even the slightest bit) and I keep his weight healthy (as little as it can go) and....well, yeah. I treat him like he's real. :p I love him. I'm VERY attatched to him. It's gunna be sad when he leaves or.....well, you know the other option

But, yeah. I'm planning on making him a bed, this weekend. :hitodetchi: Lol.

~{Tiny}~

Haha, I'm obsessed with my two, but I can only make so much time for them...

Like I try to bring them to school, but on tuesday (I have no school on monday, inservice) I have an English test and a Social Studies test. I can't get distracted by them so I leave them home. In my locker is worse. I'm on the bottom and people like to kick lockers. x.o

Oh, can't forget exams! >.<

But when I'm home (and not studying) they never leave my sight. When I go over to my[SIZE=8pt](only)[/SIZE]friends house, I bring them with me. And her brothers laugh. xD

I have this awesome pencil case thing that slides out. I perfectly fits four tamas and it's ORANGE. And I love the color orange :3

And, I'll admit it...I have made a tamagotchi funeral. ;)

Omg! This sounds silly! But to think of it, I just might do that! My tamagotchi and I are doing some serious changes. :huh:

wow!

i only have one tama and im in the holidays so i just take it around with me and put it down then when i hear something i just go and get it

so maby it is going a bit overboard and by that i mean sometimes we have to go and do other things, its not like we r gona take it on our honeymoon or watever,

but i still think that the whole thing is fun so i see why people do it

OMG, it sounds cool. I have a tamgotchi V3, V4 x2, V4.5, V5 AND V6 Music Star, And a kutchipatchi pouch with a lanyard, a mametchi, hotdog and present charm, another mametchi charm and lanyard and a tamgotchi wii game. I want a tamawatchi, I might be getting one for christmas. But i've lost my tamagotchis. I will look for them today LOL x

Well............I usually give them what they need without too much of a delay. My tamas are pretty much always happy to the fullest.

My tamagotchi are pretty spoiled. I feel guilty whenever I leave them somewhere and their hearts drop. I do admit, I like to mod them and such. Right now I'm going through the process of making one look steampunk! :D (that way if I get caught with it in school, it'll be like a hightech "pocketwatch" with an antique look. lol!)

But I only mod ones I have doubles of.(i own two orange splash V1's, two headphones V6's, two glow-in-teh-dark V4's...you get the idea. I own a lot of others of the same versions, BUT I like to mod ones I already have a design of,lol.)

I try to baby my Tamas, but I can't find a code genorator that works good on the mobile phone browser! 'n'

All of my tamas, except the P1, V1, and Mini...and mabye the V2...haven't ran it in a while because they don't give you the option of buying food, are vegan. I make sure they don't eat anything Like Turkey, or yogurt, or ice cream. I wish you could buy Tofu for your tama! lol.

Anywho, my tamas are pretty darned spoiled. =D

I take mine to work and such, but I can't really do anything with it on the workfloor or the customers would think I'm crazy. So unfortunately, I can only feed it and play with it when I am on my lunchbreak. Poor thing....

some people i know spoil their tama's...but when i mean spoil..i mean ppl actually treat their tamas lk a little kid..if they die, people have funerals..if its feeding time..people feed them in the kitchen..and at nite, they put them in a hand-made tama bed..how do you treat ur tama's? :(
Early on in my tama career, I would treat them much like the way you described. I even remember using a tissue paper as a blanket when my first tama slept ;) . I even think a made it a house out of a box that I painted :angry: . But as for now, I've long since outgrown that. But that doesn't mean I'm a bad owner. I always keep an eye on them. I always get the best characters for that reason :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back