How Do You Store Your Tama Collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are in a couple of lunch boxes. I should probably store them a bit better, but this works.

33ort35.jpg

Mine used to be in a box but now I keep it in one of my mini drawers, but the NIB V6 doesn't fit so I'm trying to get rid of it XD

I keep mine on a shelf unless I'm taking care of it, then it stays on my desk. I'm also planning to keep my Deco Pierces in that pandora box above my Sims 1 games once I get more. Almost every tama except my Tamago and my Familitchi have a lanyard as well, and my v3 is the one with the Tamagotchi lanyard I got when I was younger. I also have a copy of Tamagotchi Corner Shop for the DS, but its on another shelf.

jtwk8i.jpg
Sorry about the bad quality and picture size, my phones camera is god awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved mine into a new place a while ago. They used to be in a makeup bag which was in a big box with rest of tama stuff, but now I keep packages there. Well, mom long time ago bought a jewerly box and I had nothing to use it for, until I realized that it might come in handy finally!

XM4NkaF.jpg
Hy2JMOi.jpg

1- Battery holder. This keychain pet (named Lily, got her from my friend in the 2nd grade) has an openable back, where I keep the batteries for connections. She has also on the back a bag I made out of fleece where I keep AAA's.

2.-A space for my currently run tamas. The one in a pouch is a P's.

3.- My tama diary.

4.- Here I keep color versions and leftover tamas that didn't fit.

5.- And that's where tamas are. They are turned on their backs to prevent accidents from scratching their shells and screens while opening the thing. My UraTama already suffered some damage (a scratch, but purely in-plastic one, the shell is alright)

Also, I use that knife to unscrew connections. Yeah.

I keep all my tamagotchi's in a drawer! In the drawer there is a shoe box (for working tamagotchi's) and the broken ones are stored (seperately) in jewelry cases. (that might once have held rings or necklaces) The jewelry cases are like little graves for my broken tamagotchi's/.

I have quite a small collectin as well, and since none of mine are fragile I keep them in a converse shoe box :p (Besides my iD L, which I haven't put away since I got it half a year ago!)

In all honesty, I keep my Tama collection (about 24 Tamas) in two separate things: My TARDIS box (I lined it with soft stuff so they wouldn't scratch) and my coffin-shaped box (also lined with soft fabric).

I wanted to keep them in something cutesy to match them, but I don't have a lot of cute boxes >w<;

I moved mine into a new place a while ago. They used to be in a makeup bag which was in a big box with rest of tama stuff, but now I keep packages there. Well, mom long time ago bought a jewerly box and I had nothing to use it for, until I realized that it might come in handy finally!

XM4NkaF.jpg
Hy2JMOi.jpg

1- Battery holder. This keychain pet (named Lily, got her from my friend in the 2nd grade) has an openable back, where I keep the batteries for connections. She has also on the back a bag I made out of fleece where I keep AAA's.

2.-A space for my currently run tamas. The one in a pouch is a P's.

3.- My tama diary.

4.- Here I keep color versions and leftover tamas that didn't fit.

5.- And that's where tamas are. They are turned on their backs to prevent accidents from scratching their shells and screens while opening the thing. My UraTama already suffered some damage (a scratch, but purely in-plastic one, the shell is alright)

Also, I use that knife to unscrew connections. Yeah.
*squeel* I love your little Tama stand!!! :wub:

I currently keep my collection on a table, 3 shoeboxes and a huge packing box. The boxes hold packaging, and I keep everything else, whether I'm running it or not on a table. I have a shoebox for Japanese tamas, a shoebox for European/American tamas and a shoebox for odd-pets. The packing box has packaging I can't get in shoeboxes (just my Yume Kira Bag as of now).

I'm trying to clear one of the 3 shelves in my room so I can get my Tamagotchis displayed nicely.

An old childhood habit, I store my tamas inside cute purses. I should really take a picture of the purses I use. They are cute.

Well I've recently ordered two more P's (blue and yellow, in transit to me) and I plan on returning them to their box when I'm not playing with them. But pierces I keep in my jewelery box.

I have a box that is under my bed that holds my tamas :)

But it is constantly being pulled out and opened :p

The purses. Sorry, I should have added this photo here too as well as in the collection thread. I'm a little slow these days.
DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

As I said in another post, I'm looking at further storage options to keep my tamas from hitting each other. I might make little drawstring baggies or crochet sleeves.

Mine are in a series of storage bins. I'm so original. XD

I keep mine in a plastic bag along with all my Deko Pierces. I'm thinking of transferring the Deko Pierces to a box soon and getting a second box for the Tamagotchi.

I keep mine inside a shoebox sized plastic storage tub, on top of my desk, underneath the pencil boxes that hold my Neopets cards and spare Pokemon cards. I keep a baby Furby on top of those to keep watch of them ;) I don't keep the packaging that I've saved in there though, I keep that in a random drawer somewhere. If my collection gets much bigger though I'm going to have to upgrade to a bigger box.

What I would love to do is be able to have a shelf dedicated to just Tamagotchi, so I can display them all at once, but I don't think I'll ever get there since my room is so full. :p

I'll keep mine Tama's in a little green basket, but it's a little too small by now for my collection ^_^

Now I can't close it anymore, so I'm looking for a little dresser for my collection.

I usually keep mine in a blue basket but I'm trying to find another lace to put them. This Topic is actually giving me some ideas on better places to store my tamas. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back