How Do You Store Your Tama Collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my response was sent, but where does everyone get their really cute, girly, Japanese boxes for their tamagotchis? I see them all the time in collection pictures but never know where to buy from... Any help??

What do you mean by Japanese boxes?

For the Tamas I'm using I have a thumbtack that I pushed into the headboard of my bed (I know, bad idea) then I can check on them at night. When they're not in use or batteries or out I keep them in an old Sephora makeup case, and each Tamagotchi is put in a little old jewelry case. Yano those tiny boxes you get for necklaces from JC Penny. Yep, them :)

An old picture (one more storage bin since it was taken) but basically where my collection rests. At one point, I'd love to buy proper display shelves with glass, and have them nicely laid out.

251230_193147747404448_7959539_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep my tamas in a little green box with the tamago figurines and a handkerchief thingy, and they camp out there during the school term.

I keep my gotchi figures, ds games and unopened tamas on a shelf, but my opened tamas live in the bottom half of a plastic egg box... For travelling, if I'm just brining one tama (and it's not a Tama-Go or a TF) I use a clear hard plastic glasses case, otherwise I use a cute little panda face bag.

This topic is great! I store them in a drawer now but this has given me some ideas! I think I'm gonna make a special cartboard box to store them in :) Keep posting pictures you guys!

Right now i have my tamagotchis in a few decorative boxes, wrapped in and separated by tissue paper, i have no idea how to crochet and i'm not the best at knitting but this thread has inspired me to at least give making a little knit pouch a try!

I dont have many, just like 8. So I put them in a little plastic box, along with batteries and gotchi figures. But what doesn't fit in there is now in a bigger plastic box: screwdriver, boxes, pouches, etc. But no tamas in there, all of them are in the small one.

But, I'm getting shelves soon, so I'm hoping to display them!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back