How do you talk / sound like in real life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My accent? It's like.. American, I guess? xD You know what I mean.

As for my voice.. oho.. it's odd. I talk fast. So you reaaally don't want to hear me when I'm excited. lD I can also get really monotone when I'm trying to explain something.

And the most important thing about the way I talk is that I begin to speak before I even know what I want to say. Half the time, I start to talk and just go something like, "heydidyousheemfppahapfffffff." It drives people crazy. XD I sound just like those bloopers you see for shows and movies.

My accent is well, like basic American, but slightly [british?] (like the word "can't" is same whether its the pace I live or if its said in a British accent but Americans say it differently)

But that small tad bit changes depending on who I'm talking to.

But very Americanish for the most part.

like 99.99999999.....%.

You get the picture.

*edited-because it would give away my location.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I say Some words Like "snake" I say it with a sort of lisp!

Only some words though!

So thats how I talk!

I have a very cut glass accent.

It's quite deep and very English.

I'm a pretty sarcastic person and I'm also very loud so I scream things a lot. My current favorite is 'Leave brittany alone!'

I do fangirl and sqeal a lot. xDD

And I have a habit of saying 'so... ya.' after most sentences.

I also say 'and uh and uhmm -laugh- and yeahh'

I have a bit of a New York accent you could say. I put a lot of emphasis on my d's, t's, and my r's come out sounding like w. I tend to put w's in words where they aren't, like chocolate. I say it like "chawclett". Also, a lot of my O's come out sounding like an a's. I speak weird, and when I get angry and talk fast, my accent becomes thicker. I use some Spanish pronunciations, due to where I grow up. Like the name Tony- I say "Donee". My voice I would say is B flat, if that makes sense. It's not high, or low. But sometimes I use a higher voice, like when talking to strangers. I use the words "dude, like, what, yo" a lot.

I have a...Posh Scottish accent, if that makes any sense. I was actually born in Newcastle, England but I only spent five months there so I fortunately don't have a Geordie accent. Actually, I should really sound completely Glaswegian, I have no idea where the posh-ness came from. Maybe I got it off my Mum, who's from one of the poshest parts of England.

As for the way I speak, I can't pronounce the words "towel" or "owl" to save my life, I usually say something like "tahl" and "ahl" and have the habit of saying, "uh...", "um...", "em...", "like", etc. Yet I somehow sound posh. Hm.

I dont know actually o-o;;

I never sound like myself in recordings/video camera.

Thats what my cousin said at least o-o;;

People say I have the most soothing/calming voice ever. When I yell I sound like a squirrel tho :L I don't think I have an accent, I like to change my accent from time to time.. I'm just weird like that.

I have a pretty neutral American accent. Sometimes I talk really fast, which is supposedly some Manhattan thing. XDI do the same thing though, +[ b r u t a l]+, I would say 'Torono' too.
just like me.

I don't know, I don't really record voice in real life, every time I'm in a recording, my voice sounds weird. :)

I think I sound normal. I try and go easy on the vocalized pauses ("like," "um," "uh," etc.).

Oi'm frum Canada, and I doon't have an accent loike this.

I live in Vancouver (2010 Olympics/Paralympics, remember?) and we don't have accents.

As for my voice? Err... I kinda sound like a boy. But I can make very high voices and I can do a pretty good British accent. I'm also quite good at impersonating voices from things.

lol well, I definately have an American accent. I'm not from anywhere special ;w;

I talk pretty fast sometimes, and I have a nice, loud voice. I say like alot. Like, alot alot.

My voice is really-high pitched, so it makes me sound three years younger lawlz.

Let's see... I can make my voice go deep and high .

I studder some times ...

Gee, I'm boring . Why wasn't I born with a British accent ? xD

maybebecauseIhavenoBritishbloodinme

i sound kinda ..blah and sometimes i have more of a midwest accent i guess people say. i never catch it though.

here's what i sound like:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png (my video i did on sea monkeys)

American, I guess. High pitched and loud xD I can't say my th phonetics right. Like when I say teeth it kinda sounds like tees. My friend said it sounds better now though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back