How do you think the world will end?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
I am super scared of the end of the earth because they always have thoses stupid movies called The Day After Tomorrow and stuff like that! I am having nightmares and I need Tamatalkians to tell me how the world will end. Personally, I think it will end with a giant tsunami wiping out every continent and killing everyone :furawatchi:

Well I personally think terrists will bomb us,it just seems like them :D

The Day After Tomorrow doesn't really have any scientific truth to it- that large scale freeze and all is impossible. ;]

It just freaks me out. I'm having nightmares that that world will end tomorrow!!!!!! :D

I think the world will end because of global warming. It's realistc and happening now.

If we don't stop it my 2012, we're just about dead.

Haha, they think the world will end in 2012 but I don't believe it.

We're not gonna die on 2012. The only "great crisis" I see on that date is a mass suicide of people who belive that the world will end on 2012.

The only thing I see is well.. NOTHING. Unless there was one huge war or some illness that whiped out all of man kind.

I doubt it'd end in 2012.

Anyway, the world wouldn't even end way too soon, it's gonna take several billion years before it's gonna occur (at least that's what I read on Wikipedia). My guess on how it would end is that the sun would blow up, then it would freeze the whole entire Earth and kill probably every single person.

The world might be destroyed by a massive war between everyone, but I don't see that happening anytime soon so don't worry about it :]

And as for the nightmares what works for me and I'm sure some other people as well is to not think about the world coming to an end or the movie (which I personally thought was an odd one) and you should be fine. Think about bunnies? I dunno just stuff that makes you feel good inside :]

Hope I helped even a little bit ;~;

i think that man kind will be long gone or found another planet or sumthin before the world dies, and i think that the sun will blow before us and the explosion will take us with it ^^

Eventualy it willThe suns a star and strs burn out and when the sun burnds out no light no well al die ;)

But not any time soon (like a million years :p )
Five billion years to be more formalable.

Yes, the sun will die out. It will expand into a Red Giant, engulfing the inner most planets. It will become a white dwarf and then a black dwarf. Hopfully if man kind is still around may have fled to other worlds.

I don't belive in global warming, since Al Gore isn't a scientist. I belive in Global Climate change, which does happen.

Life on earth would die out if all water in the oceans evaoprate, which is bound to happen in five billion years also.

Personally I think you should just stop thinking about it if it's scaring you that much.

Think about nice things.

Like cats.

The world is not gonna end 12/21/02 (please. I am not gonna belive that the world is gonna end because a rock said it was gonna end)

The rapture will come! =D

Eventualy it willThe suns a star and strs burn out and when the sun burnds out no light no well al die :huh:

But not any time soon (like a million years B) )
Ditto.

I don't believe in that 2012 thing :huh: How millions of people and all the things on Earth are going to end in four years??

Well the videos I saw - was that they predicted around 2030 a big asterioid will kill the earth unless they find a way to protect it..

I think the world will end when the sun burns out. Everything will slowly turn dark and then the water will dry up. We wont have food to eat and water to drink and the world will end. Sorry if I scared you even more. :D Dont worry, the world wont end in like another 6 billion years (I learned in school that the sun can live to 10 billion years. The sun's already 4 billion years old, so it'll probably be another 6 billion years before the world ends. It's nothing to be scared about. :)

We watched this video in science class and the scientist guys said that the world will end in 5 billion years due to the sun moving towards the earth and burning everything or something like that. But they did say that the world is going to end in 5 billion years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back