How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy! *skipps through a meadow whistling a happy tune* Hoorah!

~*CoConut Cream*~

HEY EVERY ONE I AM NEW AND NED FRIENDS SO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS

plEZSE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

Hello,pattimcdonough. Welcome here on Tamatalk but you must stay in topic. If you like friends I would glady be one but you must not post these kind of messages. Please read the rules.

Thanks.

It mainly goes from time to time but, its like, everytime I get away with something, I get punished. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I don't do anything about getting away with it. I TRIED to avoid trouble. What do I get? I'm sitting up at the front of class and getting my a* kicked everyday. Sometimes I get away without a KICK*, but it comes back to me as like theres a flying dagger I swear :eek: its like WTH :unsure: Gosh, you know, for a catholic, I feel as if I'm losing a postive connection with god :( I still believe in him, I just can't explain B) B)

Oh. My. Goodness.

This. Topic. Keeps. Coming. Back.

O.< *twitches*

Eh, why won't this thing get closed!?!

*cringes*

This....topic.....again!?

For pete's sake JUST GET RID OF IT. It.Keeps.Coming.Back.!

Whoah. I thought last time this popped up it would get closed. And now it's back! I meant to answer this over a year ago when this topic was first started. I never did though. It must have been one of those topics where I would sit and read the answers and imagine that I answered back to them. Or maybe I did answer and my post got deleted.

My life is great, actually. I don't care for people who decide that being emo is in. Emo is a phase, and I don't have time to bother with phases.

Old bumped topics are usually closed - but more often because they contain (for example) tama info from a V2 that is irrelevant for, say, the V4 and it makes some posts misleading - or useless.

Sometimes they're closed because there's already a more recent, active topic about the same subject.

This topic re-appears on the front page of the forum because it's subject has more longevity and relevance to all members - including newer arrivals onto the forums.

I'll leave it open for now - assuming everyone can remember the site rules and keep all their posts polite and respectful (and on topic) :unsure:

Depends from time to time.

Ohhh wait... it's this topic again... GOT BUMPED AGAIN!?

OH

MY

GOD

STOP

BUMPING

IT

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK. Some is good and some is bad:

Good

• My teachers don't give out homework on the weekends
  • I passed my Religious Education Assignment. (I thought I would fail.)
  • My friends are the greatest!
  • I'm passing in school!

Last edited by a moderator:
My life is o.k. at the moment.

Good because: I just got an A in Science, I've made a few writing storylines, in school I've made one new freind, and I've been spending more time with my family.

Bad because: I got a few bad math grades and five of my freinds ditched me and are talking about me behind my back so I can't trust them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back