How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends for me. Oh! one time, i forgot my homesork at school and I was seriously going to kill my self and i wished i was dead. i hate turning in my homework late. But I just borrowed the Text book from my friend and everything was ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have the best parents and little bro in the whole world - I have the nicest friends and personlity EVER and the best school and home and room in the world and I believe my life just is soooo amazing I cannot believe it! :)

Oh I Love my life, specially the fact I am going to die from bird flu.
Y'know.. always look on the bright side..

Bird flu? Y'know? It's allready In france, So.. It's going to come to England And.. um.. Kill me.
And the people in the white coats. Don't forget them..

They locked me in a room with rubber walls and happy gas..

My life's quite average.. I have a struggle with cliques and 'friends'.. but my family's nice!

My life is miserable. I get picked on in school, people call me a nerd, I am to sensetive to stand up for myself, I don't have a lot of friends, and many other things. I wish I could just die. I HATE MY LIFE! :ph34r: :D

Mine depends from time to time. But it's usually alright. rs57- Your life used to be just like mine. I used to be a called nerd and I couldn't stand up for myself. But when i moved i sorthof changed. I stood up for myself. nobody could tell me what was wrong with me. In my class now i have alot of friends, and plus I'm friends with practically everyone in m,y class.My advise-Don't listen to what ppl say about you. The only person you have to compete against is YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
My life is miserable. I get picked on in school, people call me a nerd, I am to sensetive to stand up for myself, I don't have a lot of friends, and many other things. I wish I could just die. I HATE MY LIFE! :blink: ;)
I'm very sorry about your bullying, if you can tell someone if it is really bad then you should - It helps. Don't bother about them calling you a nerd at least you'll get somewhere in life whilst they sit there and don't even try. And try and focus on the friends you do have the others aren't worth it.

Sure life is hard but no one said it would be easy. I find life like the ocean sometimes it's fun sometimes it's really scary. That's why you always have to believe everything will be alright. I need to stop sounding like a therapist. :blink:

It's not been great for me at the moment. My grandmother died last week, so I've spent the week helping to organise funerals, and clearing out her house. Uni work is stressful, my boyfriend is ill and I can't see him until next week, I hate the place I work, and I don't want to go home for the holidays, as I don't get on with my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back