How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another immature poll bumper...*sigh*

Doctor MISC says:

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T BUMP UP TOPICS BY POLL VOTE.[/SIZE]

This topic was made awhile ago.Who ever bumped this topic with poll vote DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

I have to say this too many times...

MY LIFE,IS CRAPPY CRUD LIKE MY PARENTS IS TRYING TO CONTROL MEH LIFE OR SOMETHIN.

Its pretty good. Me trying to find a cure for the common cold. No progress yet. I am trying to get some money for my OWN computer. So far I have $51.00. I am liveing my life to the fullest. OKAY!! I am bored!!!!!!!

I'm Alright I guess, some ups and downs here and there y'know that most people get but apart from that my life is good!

I'm Livin' La Vida Loca (lol) some people would say, it mean Living a Crazy Life in Spainish I think it is, Just Living my life to the full basicially!

Yeah, I've had a few arguments with my mates and we have already managed to make up, My Mates are v. cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
My life is fab! I have a great new bf who ios cray over me and is scared that when we leave for secondary school this year we'll lose contact! My Dad would be loopy if he knew I had a bf but who cares! I have a gorgeous new baby sis who is so cute and she calls me lala instead of lulu that is so sweet and she is the best. I cried when she was born I was so over the moon. So my life is on one of it's many up's at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back