How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its OK I could of allready had a V3 but my mum wont let me buy from EBay

my lifes terrible at the moment my dog jess died age 11 last night :mellow: ^_^ :blink: :( ;) :( :D :( :(

It'a better than that. I live a wonderful life, full of success, friendship, happiness, and greatness. Of, problems will come my way, but not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]VERY[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]stressful. I have many school projects going on now. I probably should start on one now or soon.[/SIZE]

really depends

mostly REALLY miserable:

skool has got it in for me this year!! my last year of primary skool: year 6. its been bad for me, but not loose your pencil or stuff up something infront of your crush or like get a tear in your pants when your wearing shorts undeneath! its REALLY BAD. OK, let me lay it out for you:

we came back from holidays and i was REALLY looking forward to seeing my friends again, and we were all litterally saying "there is NO channce of us being in different classes!!" and if we were, we would at least be with 1 friend. (there is 4 of us) but yet, my thoughts came back to haunt me!!! since my name is like 2nd on the role, i go off and wait for my frineds to join me, but they dont.

so, im in a class with NONE of my friends, and the skools promise was your child having at least 1 friend in their class!! they said they 'worked really hard to make these classes' when about 3 or 4 kids from my year complained, and they did NOTHING. thats SO slack!!!!

now, after that, we just had camp, and it was ultimately sad. the VERY SAME THING happened to me for camp groups!! all my friends in one group, and me left hanging. and this is important to me becuase i have like 4 friends at my skool, and thats all i have! year 6 has been the worst EVER. it sucks!!!!!

now, to make it all worse, it may not sound bad, but it is!! we have, no, HAD 4 people in our tight friends group, but last year a girl named sarah ahs come in and ruined EVERYTHING. i HATE her. she has changed EVERYTHING good i had, and shes in my class!! she has a crush on my friend, and wont go away! she thinks shes one of us, but she SO not!!!

i need out. i had such a good year 5, but year 6 has turned our miserable. now, im like ALWAYS peasamistic, (thinks of the bad things) and am wallowing in my own self pitty. i cant find myself anymore. im so stuck.... this might not sound bad, but it is. i have NO ONE to talk to about this. not even my friends. PLUS they got the good teacher! mines OK, but i had her LAST year, and my crush left last year! (those 2 last ones arent so bad.)

i need help!!

appreciated,

~UBW

life is goin pretty good right now

but school is kind of making me grumpy all the time

I LoVe my life! Its Brillinant! ( I don't cxare if I spelled that wrong) But it really deppends on the day I am haveing.

ok people, lets stop bumping up this topic, its old and getting on my nerves :lol:

Bird flu? Y'know? It's allready In france, So.. It's going to come to England And.. um.. Kill me.
Bird flu... Ugh. Im in America, so I don't have much to worry about now. Be careful of who you come in contact with.

Sorry If I make everything more... Flu-ish.

what the heck :furawatchi:
Code:
Even though you are new as can be S.P.A.M (Stupid pointless annoying messages)

Is not the thing to do. I now your new so I just want to tell you not to spam like that.

I know you could mean "What The Heck Is The Bird Flu" and if you do, type the whole message, Or people will take it as spam, But, of course, everyone here has spammed even me *dramatic music* so dont' ok? :)

Wow..this topic become kinda popular..7 pages..and all started in February..

Wow..this topic become kinda popular..7 pages..and all started in February..
There were more, but a guide deleted some of them. There were about 11 pages a few weeks before I went to Hawaii.

Right now, my life is.. meh. I've been doped up on pain killers for the past month, so I don't remember much of it heh. I've been passing out at random, so it's kind of like the morphine they gave me last night plus the vicodin has given me a sudden case of narcolepsy. x.x'

my life is terrible as bird flu is in ENGLAND

waah!! ok that enough but i won't go outside anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back