How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, But I am not afraid of death at all.. I would prefer Death to life, Yesterday I attually considered commiting suicide.

So, My life is great.. For the moment.

My life is alright, i have some trouble with girls at school (you know how we can be) and i lost two dogs. One dog at the end of last year, and another about 20 months ago and the 3 yr old puppy i have right now has been thru losing two sisters. I am alos having trouble with other school life, My friends seem to be having really bad problems so... i am trying not to get dragged in but i am very helpful if i can! That's enough of a reward for me!

Yes my life is fine, i just get depressed with all the losses and how bad my friends lives are going (i get caught in the social parts a little too much) I try and make it better! *smiles sleepily*

Oh great, Does that mean bird flu is coming to Wales too???????????

*tama star*

is it????
:angry: I'm not sure. I was just asking but I really hope that it dosen't. Anyway I'm off to look at a map to see what the chance of it is. I will be back in a few minutes. *goes off to check the map*.

*tama star* :( :unsure:

Oh great :unsure: :angry: :( It is going to spread to the U.K. *cries*

*tama star*

Thanks you two. What countrys do you live in?

*tama star*

I wish i could stop it but i can't, i am sure u'll be ok! i am afraid i can't do much more

please please please dont just please i am so sorry for every bad thing i have done i know i have been bad but please give me one last chance please
Youre making it worse, just stop.

And to awnser the question- my life is HAPPY :D .

I feel content, but I still have a lot of goals to complete. And the world right now doesn't seem to be a very good world, what with all the sickness, crime, etc.

Bird flu? Y'know? It's allready In france, So.. It's going to come to England And.. um.. Kill me.
not goanna happen rtt

the birds are going the other way

anyway my life pretty sucky mainly

sometimes good but not alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back