How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its alrite counting the fact dat i have loads of homework then its NOT alrite

because, i dont need to worry about anything.i am a christian, i know jesus, i know whats going to happen when i die.

everything works out for me.

if you want to know more, pm me! :hitodetchi:
same with me :gozarutchi:

Jesus Rox My sox! :furawatchi:

My life is Happpy! :) :pochitchi: :) :mametchi: :D

Great. I love my life, but it really depends on how you look at your life. Just look at what you have, and not what you're missing. ;)

~Heartbreak~

Great. I love my life, but it really depends on how you look at your life. Just look at what you have, and not what you're missing. :huh:
~Heartbreak~
yeah i never exactly thought of that

my life is alright right now, sometimes its great and sometimes its unbearable

im worried about my grades right now, and im kind of getting obsessive with checking if the doors are locked and my cousin thinks i do it way way way too much

i dont think its bad to check them, its just a habbit and for my grades i think theyll be alright

so actually im feelin pretty good! lol :D :D ^_^ :)

mines ok my dog jess keeps me company :furawatchi: :wacko:

My life isn't ultimately miserable miserable its just your normal everyday life with a few hard times

i voted for scary cuz i used to get beaten so now im in a foster home and that's why i work out....if they ever adopt me....don' wana mess wit me.. :huh:

MY LIFE IS MISRABLE, HORRIBLE, HATEFUL AND COULD NOT BE WORSE! EVERYONE REJECTS EVERYTHING I SAY, EVERYONE HATES ME, I NEVER GET ANYTHING I WANT, I GET IN TROUBLE FOR NO REASON AND MY BROTHER BEATS ME UP!

[SIZE=21pt]I WISH I WAS DEAD![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm kinda annoyed, but I'm excited at the same time. I'm annoyed because this morning I broke the flusher on the toilet and it's making the water run, so now I can't take a shower. And I'm excited because I leave for Hawaii on Wednesday(15th) and don't get back until Saturday(25th).

[SIZE=21pt]happy my girls football team won we were againsed reddish vale and then againsed the boys team :) :) :) [/SIZE]

could be better.... my very first ever taMA I GOT... BROKE TODAY.... i tripped on a cord int eh garage and i fell on it.. the screen cracked..... and it ad the "battery low" sign... and it wouldnt reset...*sniffle* .. i had felt like crying.. cuz it had just turned into a mimitchi.... my very first every mimitchi.....*sniffle*..... I'm so mad at myself! B) B) now all i ahve are my 2 v2's and my 2 v3's...

anmd the one that broke.. i was gonna mate it with my V3....*Sniffle*.... i hate myself.....so much...

my life sucks, my mother slaps me, i have marks from it on my arms, she also screams at me and grabs me

school is a holiday, i am also angry, thanks to all these stupid people on this site

I hate my life, my brother's babysitter goes around, and tells her friends how horrible I am. But I don't do anything! And, when my brother Falls over, his babysitter smacks him! I hate that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back