How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because, i dont need to worry about anything.

i am a christian, i know jesus, i know whats going to happen when i die.

everything works out for me.

if you want to know more, pm me! :huh:

tamaw/pants, i guess you just believe what you believe. i dont want to argue or contradict you, i just dont believe what you do. most of my friends are that way in a mutual acknolegement... right now im peaceful and i dont want to fight.. i accept what you and others believe. i dont follow the same ideas but i wont argue. is that okay?

[leo is christian and hes kinda racist and he told me himself, but he agreed to that]

meh life:

well its worse for everyone around me i guess..

my school friends and their problems: [you dont know these pplz but you can pretend you do]

LEO: well leo is weak and defenseless and gets beaten up

MAX: well hes done with his cancer treatment but is sereously thinking about suicide with all the cancer depression

RONA: well she is OBVIOUSLY not getting a v3 for her b-day if she didnt give me my invatation [which i saw in her backpack]

CHRISSY: is carefree and happy.

JEN: her mom made her take out her tamas battery untill summer!

NICKY: [hes a guy] has trouble telling the truth so he usually gets pounded. and thats usually by me. tho i try not to hurt him but it doesnt work since most of the damage is from blocking all those times he tries to hit me...

ME: im at war with max currently... tho i usually win [all those wars that go on every week]

my life is good compared to all my friends... tho im currently at war thats normal...

and im chatting so im happy and war-free.

also tama master is money, i would suggest you make your posts longer. then you cant be accused of spamming..

and ericthetama, why do people hate you? i think you are okay... [but i am easy going tho i like to fight mini-wars]

Right now my life kinda sucks.But now the bird flus coming.....wait, no its not*knoks on wood*.I guess i'll just try to develop powers and make a big giant force feild over the U.S.

Guys, bird flu is NOT going to decimate Europe! There was a big scare because of what it could have done, but everything indicates it's not going to do what they thought it would. I have been following it's progress on both local news channels and on CCTV9, the English-speaking Chinese news channel straight out of Beijing. Bird flu had most of it's cases in and right around China, so they have been watching the virus very closely.....and even CCTV9 has stopped broadcasting about it all the time. I would certainly not be that worried about it, it's going to be fine. :ichigotchi:

I am rather supersticious about jinxing myse lf, but I would say that my life has been great up until this point. I mean, we all have hard times and sad times, but as long as me and those that I care about are doing well, I really have nothing I want to complain about. Just think about how much worse things could truly be(and are for many, many people on the Earth)....and that really helps you to appreciate what you've got.

About all these posts...has anyone here just sat and read this thread through from page to page? If you do, the conversation flow is almost humorous! lol Maybe it's just my odd sense of humor... But, I do strongly suggest that, in the future, tama master, control your self when it comes to post volume. Please. :eek: There is really no need for post sfter post of "um" and "yes" and all that other stuff. We know you want people to post, but when you clog the topic up with such replies, people get annoyed and leave the thread. I'm not trying to be mean, because I'm not really irritated, but if I read another 10 pages like this, I probably would become that way. Just let us post, ok? Thanks! :D

and ericthetama, why do people hate you? i think you are okay... [but i am easy going tho i like to fight mini-wars]
It is not people here. Everyone here is nice and friendly. At school it is the exact oppisite (the girls anyway). The girls downgrade others. They go to scecret places and make people (usually me and the boys)feel roten. Not to mention they also tell lies like you like the grosest kid in the school (no one does).

There is a kid in our grade known as the secret teller. He nabs peoples scecrets and tells the whole school. It REALLY bad. He nabed a scecret of mine (who I liked) and dragged me over to him and spilled out the scecret! It was total embarrasment.

That is what I ment. All my friends are users on TamaTalk (everyone) I have not even 3 friends in my school. (The kid I like and a guy on my basketball team are my only friends!)

That is what I ment by everyone hates me!

It is not people here. Everyone here is nice and friendly. At school it is the exact oppisite (the girls anyway). The girls downgrade others. They go to scecret places and make people (usually me and the boys)feel roten. Not to mention they also tell lies like you like the grosest kid in the school (no one does).
There is a kid in our grade known as the secret teller. He nabs peoples scecrets and tells the whole school. It REALLY bad. He nabed a scecret of mine (who I liked) and dragged me over to him and spilled out the scecret! It was total embarrasment.

That is what I ment. All my friends are users on TamaTalk (everyone) I have not even 3 friends in my school. (The kid I like and a guy on my basketball team are my only friends!)

That is what I ment by everyone hates me!
People like that are the reason I switched schools in 6th grade. You might want to look into that.

People like that are the reason I switched schools in 6th grade. You might want to look into that.
Not goods idea because if I do I will be moving in Florida (on the same road with all of the members of my family. Yeah they all live on the same road

Anyway people are slowly becoming my friends which is really helping. I have 7 friends which are Zachariah,Andrew M.,Andrew N.,Zachary,Kelly,Christine and Elizabeth. All of them are nice and stand up for everyone which dies down the nasty girl people.

So, I am doing good with it and I am getting more friends by the week.

my life's alright.

xcept being: yelled at, bothered by my sis, bothered by this really annoying person at skkool that is nicknamed Pinky, real name is helen

my life is miserable! coz my dad says i cany go oot ALL the time, my bf does wanna go oot wif me but he wont dump me, my lifes all messed up & most of all i havnt gotten anythin about the monkey i adopted LIFE SUCKS i h8 it

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my life. i am a tomboy so even some boys stay away from me because im to rough. im good at drawing to, and running and jumping. you could say i should have been born a boy if you saw me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back