How is your room....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But my bed does hang down from the ceiling and my room has alot of aqua in it and a walk in closet and it has shelfs and two nightstands and a few other things.

My room is a teal color, with pink carpet and shades (My walls used to be pink to) My bed is normally crazy, but I hang my wolves from my walls, so thats cool too. <33

I hang my wolves from my walls
[SIZE=7pt]Im hoping you mean posters, or fake wolves.[/SIZE]

My room just got redone, my walls are a purple grey, and my furniture is white.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hav like dark walls and my bed is leaning on teh wall and i have toys and sutff and this big football bascket where i put all my stuff into u know like a toy chest.

i like my room but i like my sisters beter then mine. she has her fish and lots of cool shelfs. sooo...i want to trade rooms with her but my mum wont let me!!

[SIZE=7pt]Im hoping you mean posters, or fake wolves.[/SIZE] 

My room just got redone, my walls are a purple grey, and my furniture is white.
Lol! Yes! I buy poster board and draw... I also choose ranndom wolves hat I am proud of fro my sketchpad.

Okay i'm sorry I lied.
Huh? Oh, if that was in responce to my post, I was talking about my room. Lol. My room is just a bunch of stuff thrown in there.

I have mostly wooden walls. One wall is all mirrors (the kind you would find in a dance studio), and one wall has carpet on it and bulliten boards. My carpet is neon red shag from the 70's. My room has a TON of posters and pink, frilly things. I also have a cream colored nightstand, dresser, chest of drawers, and desk. Plus a lot of junk in my three closets.

My room is GIGANTIC!

Tired,

~SV~ :)

lavender walls

White celing

wood floor

pink dressers and desks

one lavender desk

one gimongo window

green door

white closets (soon to be yellow)

40in' TV

Queen sized bed

Thats my life <33333

*BaBi*

my walls are 3 diffy colors:pink green and orange

i have a bunch of minnie pink disco balls hanging from the ceiling

diffy colored cork bords

my bed my dresser my tv satand my corner desk and a lawn chair all the same color lavender and tan

pink carpent

a bunch off stuff on my walls

2 widows

jackolope head ( jk but i want one)

losts of stuffedys

my guinea pig

and more

My room isn't really designed; blue carpet... white walls... bed, 2 bookshelds, a dresser, big basket, nightstand, and a closet full of junk.

I have plain wallpaper, a wooden floor, a wooden dresser, a mirror, a desk, a computer, a bed, and a curtained closet. I also have a bookself....and um, Anime posters everywhere. xD

My loft bed [bunk bed w/no bottom bunk] desk, mess, bass/amp, dressers, small TV, basket thinger, hermit tank, random stuff.

My room is purple, pink, and white. It had to match the house to look bigger.

And my room is VERY small. I'll post pics when it's clean.

My wall paper is red.

my bed stuff is black.

my computer desk is painted red.

and i have a bunch of my chemical romance,fall out boy,and other bands posters on my walls.

i also have a black teddy bear with a red ribbon on it that my best friend justin got me for chritmas on my bed.

My room is very large and...functional. It's where I keep a large portion of my rescue/rehab and pet creatures. The list of animals in my room:

*Ukraine Giant Legless Lizards-2 in same cage, a pair :D

*Common Snapping Turtle-baby

*Alligator Snapping Turtle-juvenile

*American Toad-huge and fat, found him out on one warm day in the middle of winter too cold to move any more.

*Smoky Jungle Frog-huge beautiful South American species

*Surinam Toad-amazing animal that looks like someone stepped on it and it began to decay. It's made that way. :D

*2 Small fish tanks, one with breeding Gold Twinbar Platies, one with creepy Catfish and Rainbow fish

*Frilled Dragon-still a baby but an awesome reptile!

*Ornate Box Turtle tank, has 3 rescued babies in it, they were mauled by dogs last year. They are healthy little monsters now! <3 In a small tank inside the large one is a baby Ornate Box who cannot walk properly. He was born this way, and he is lots better, but he will never survive on his own.

*Diamondback Terrapin-beautiful little turtle

*Northern Australian Blue Tongued Skink-a huge lizard I've had for 5 years, he has recently become extremely aggressive due to puberty :huh:

*Chinchilla-he is a wonderful pet

*2 Zebra Finches-the cutest little birds, they sound like squeak toys

*6 snakes-Amazon Tree Boa, Taiwan Beauty Ratsnake, Trans-Pecos Ratsnake(best snake ever), California Kingsnake, Yellow Ratsnake, Bullsnake

*Chubby Frog-fat little guy that lives under a rock

*Ghost Crabs-3 huge terrestrial crabs that look like the kind you eat...but they're a foot across o.o

*Greenspotted Puffer Fish-lives alone, with good reason, in a little tank. So cute.

*Hairless Guinea Pig and Regular Guinea Pig-they live together

*Assorted Bugs-several species of tarantula, a gigantic scorpion, a centipede, and a millipede

So...as you can see.....my room is my functional reptile haven as well as my bedroom. I do have some really nice art on my walls, some Chinese paintings and lanterns, and a whole lot of animal-theme things and stuffed animals sitting around on a table and nightstand. It's not ugly by any means. It's just that the main focus goes to the living things in my room.

And, no, it never smells. I keep it really clean. :D

Wow Aubrey Hepburn o.o You must have a zoo in your room!

Mine-

Light pink walls.

Wooden bed

White flooring

Computer desk

Yellow canopy over my bed ^^

Homework desk

Closet

Mirror and a chest of drawers

Door that leads into a small yard.

Ashley Tisdale poster

Zac Efron Poster