How is your self esteem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Sorry if this is advertising but here's a test you can take to see how your self esteem is.

Here are my results:

You Have Low Self Esteem 76% of the Time

You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.

You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Quiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is advertising but here's a test you can take to see how your self esteem is.Here are my results:

You Have Low Self Esteem 76% of the Time

You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.

You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Quiz.
Hehe, same here! ;)

You Have Low Self Esteem 16% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

Okay that's cool ;) and I doubt anyone could have 0% of low self esteem. Sounds like either someone was in denial or they are a bit egotistical lol.

You Have Low Self Esteem 72% of the Time

What? I shoulda at least gotten 80%... XD

At school, me and one of my friends both have very low self esteem. So sometimes, she'll be all, "I'm worthless". And I'll respond, "No, you're not. That's me."

"Well you can write better!"

"Nuh-uh, you can!"

XD;;;; People always think we're fighting, but we're basically just complimenting eachother and dissing ourselfs.

It says this:

"You Have Low Self Esteem 16% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all."

I'm 0%.

I have very high self esteem because I have Jesus. ^^

•because He loved me enough to die for me

•because He values my life

•because He will never leave me or forsake me

You Have Low Self Esteem 80% of the Time

I wouldn't of thought is was that much, but I do worry too much of what people think of me.

You Have Low Self Esteem 80% of the Time

I'm not surprised. xP

You Have Low Self Esteem 84% of the Time

You're definitely in a low place right now, but you also know deep down that you can get out of your funk.

Take a chance and make a new friend or try a new interest. Shaking things up will give you the self-esteem boost you need!

Heh heh heh.... I thought it would be a bit lower than that, eh wot wot? Looks like I'm leading the pack for the low self-esteem group >.<; and I swear I did not cheat.

♪~tk710

I'm 0%.I have very high self esteem because I have Jesus. ^^

•because He loved me enough to die for me

•because He values my life

•because He will never leave me or forsake me
Wow that went to religion fast didn't it? lol. Good that you feel that well about yourself...but I really don't believe anyone on this earth can have NO low self esteem. Someone's gotta go through it once no? It's a part of growing up.

I might be overanalyzing this test since it was for fun, but my statement still stands.

Wow that went to religion fast didn't it? lol. Good that you feel that well about yourself...but I really don't believe anyone on this earth can have NO low self esteem. Someone's gotta go through it once no? It's a part of growing up.
I might be overanalyzing this test since it was for fun, but my statement still stands.
;) Lol.

I can do it to any topic. ;D

I know for sure I do HAVE some percentage, but the questions weren't about what I have issues with. If it was more accurate, I would have gotten some percentage.

I was half sleeping this morning so I re-took the test. This time, it was 88%. Go really high self-estem. ;) xD

;) Lol.I can do it to any topic. ;D

I know for sure I do HAVE some percentage, but the questions weren't about what I have issues with. If it was more accurate, I would have gotten some percentage.
Yeah I noticed that ;D

And yeah the questions could of been more accurate, noone is able to get 0% on that thing XD!! Reading the replies on the people who did get 0% my first thoughts were denial, inaccuracy or egotistical responses :(

Yeah I noticed that ;D
And yeah the questions could of been more accurate, noone is able to get 0% on that thing XD!! Reading the replies on the people who did get 0% my first thoughts were denial, inaccuracy or egotistical responses :(
I agree. But I really did get 88%- I know, I have high self estem, don't I? ;) xD

I agree. But I really did get 88%- I know, I have high self estem, don't I? ;) xD
Yeah lol. Although the results I also found odd. Why not say someone has so much high self esteem instead of saying you have this percentage of low self esteem? Yeah I definitely am overthinking it now XD!!

Yeah lol. Although the results I also found odd. Why not say someone has so much high self esteem instead of saying you have this percentage of low self esteem? Yeah I definitely am overthinking it now XD!!
I was thinking the exact same thing!

xD

Confuzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back