How is your self esteem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said I am in love with myself and a perfectionist! Not true! I'm insulted!

You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.

It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

Pretty much true, although I thought I get something more to effect of pleasing everybody.

Fun!

Here's me...

You Have Low Self Esteem 4% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

I seriously only ticked one box!

You Have Low Self Esteem 8% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

That was my score :D

You Have Low Self Esteem 16% of the Time

Okay that's cool :( and I doubt anyone could have 0% of low self esteem. Sounds like either someone was in denial or they are a bit egotistical lol.
I got that result too. I'm not sure if I answered very truthfully for some of them though.

This wuz my result

You Have Low Self Esteem 48% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.

It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

You Have Low Self Esteem 4% of the TimeWhich can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

That is great! I love that test..I bet no one will have this score:

'You Have Low Self Esteem 100% of the Time'

Or something weird like that, but there is always a possibility :(

You Have Low Self Esteem 40% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.

Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly

^^^ Mine 8DD Which is so true 8]

I'm the kind of person who can burp really loudly in the cafeteria on accident whilst meaning to tell a friend something, and then laugh about it and go around asking people if they heard it. 8]

That happened last week. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Me have good self-esteem! lol

You Have Low Self Esteem 4% of the Time 

I don't think I'm mean. I just have high self esteem but I do worry about what I look like but I forgot what else I selected. I don't think it could be translated back to mean people with the high self esteem level because I am a really nice person more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back