How long are your showers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Im suprised how many people take 20Minutes +20 minutes in a shower uses Approx- 40 Gallons of water. (On older shower heads), On newer ones, Its around 30.

40 Gallons of water to wash? I'd rather have a 5 minute shower, and spend more time doing other things. Plus saving a lot of money.
How will you save any money?

Less water used is more money saved.He's technically saving his parent's money, unless he for some reason pays the water bill.
Do you get billed in the states for water usage? Because I remember when I vacationed there and there was a meter outside for that. Plus teresan gas bills for hot water.

Do you get billed in the states for water usage? Because I remember when I vacationed there and there was a meter outside for that. Plus teresan gas bills for hot water.
Yup. Each month you pay a water bill. The more you use, the more you pay.

That's actually depending on the housing development you live in.

Where I live, we have a home owners association. They pay water, garbage, and sewer with our monthly dues. Since our dues are a set amount, we can use whatever amount of water we want without having to pay more.

At our old house, there wasn't a home owners association, so we had to pay our own water bill and watch how much we used.

So it really depends.

Well when the power was out yesterday I took a 5 minute bath because the water was so cold ( shivers and closes eyes ) I didn't like that too much DX. Well now that the powers back my normal bathing times is like 10-15 minutes lol I love the hot water on me feels good lol and I spend forever washing,drying, and brushing my hair lol that or putting soap on my hand and rubbing a little on my mouth and blowing bubbles through my mouth ( fun try it sometime ^^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
My showers last quite long because I like to wash my hair really thoroughly. I also like to wash myself very thoroughly and then I just like to stand in the warm water for a little bit! :ph34r: LOL

Wow. Im suprised how many people take 20Minutes +20 minutes in a shower uses Approx- 40 Gallons of water. (On older shower heads), On newer ones, Its around 30.

40 Gallons of water to wash? I'd rather have a 5 minute shower, and spend more time doing other things. Plus saving a lot of money.
Your right! I usually only take 5 mins...

I'm not gonna lie.....I take a LONG time. On average, I take around 20-25 minutes. :3 I know, I know.....it pretty bad. But I can't help it. I'm always fussing about getting in, but once I'm in there...I never want to get out. I also take longer then most people because I like to sing and dance while I'm in there. xP

Usually about 20-25 minutes. I don't want to cause trouble for my parents xP

I never have showers, I have baths instead :D

Im usually in the tub for 20-25 minutes if I'm rushing, 30-40 minutes if I'm not, and 1-1 and 1/2 hours if I'm reading xD

Sometimes when the water is really hot, or I'm just tired, 15-10 mins. When I'm in a rush to get somewhere, 3-5 mins.

I don't like baths. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in there and hour and a half if I feel like it. They're normally 45 minutes though. *sweat drop* But I do that thing when you're putting shampoo or conditioner or body wash on, I'll turn the water off until I'm ready to rise off. ^^;; Singing and daydreaming is also a distraction. I can take a 3 minutes shower when I need too. Like, when I was at this week-long camp about 2 weeks ago, there were 7 other girls in my cabin and 2 showers. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back