How long are your showers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It usually takes me 30 minutes. It wouldn't take so long if that gosh-darned shampoo would stay out of my eyes! It hurts so much. ;-;

I usually take from 20-50 minutes in the shower.

In the shower I wash my self off, sing, dance, and pretend I'm modeling. Much to do.

At least 10 minutes. I have a lot of hair, and I like the warmth. :]
Yes I have alot of hair too. And the warmth is nice. I'm, as I said, around 7 minutes.

My showers are normally between 2 and 5 minutes long. Long showers just aren't me.

Several years. D;
xDDDDD

Totally!

Nah just about 30-40 minutes (yes, im a girl) plus about 10 minutes to dry off, wrap my hair in a towel and get re dressed.

So sometimes it takes about an hour.

HOW THE EFF DO YOU TAKE A SHOWER IN 5 MINUTES?!

I'm not gonna lie.....I take a LONG time. On average, I take around 20-25 minutes. :3 I know, I know.....it pretty bad. But I can't help it. I'm always fussing about getting in, but once I'm in there...I never want to get out. I also take longer then most people because I like to sing and dance while I'm in there. xP
LOL You sound exactly like me :p

Way to long. For awhile I was trying to be 'green' and I would take around a 3 minute shower, but ehhh. After I started taking showers at 6 AM before I go to school, you just want to stand there, zone out, or I do, because I am tried.

So around 20 minutes. (In-Out) then another 15 because my hairdryer is busted, and I have medium length hair. Then 5 or so to get dressed, and another 5 for hair brushing, and teeth brushing. And another 5-8 for hairstyles, jewelry, finding my glasses, perfume and anything else.

So around...50 minutes... -wince-

Well, even though I'm 15, I still take baths. I just love soaking in the hot water and listening to music. Sometimes that can take an hour o_O

>_< Unfortunately, I don't have a bath... And I hate showers. I want to get off shower as fast as I can.

mine are usually 20-40 minutes... pretty long, sometimes the water runs out before I finish washing my hair D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back