How long are your showers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long do your showers take?

• 2-3 minutes. 'Cause uber short showers rule :3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10 minutes. 'Cause short showers rock. 8D

• 10-15 minutes. 'Cause I like it like that. :]

• 15-20 minutes. 'Cause those are enjoyable. =D

• 20-30 minutes. 'Cause those are the awesomeness. ^^

• 30-45 minutes. 'Cause long showers are the bomb. (=

• 45+ minutes. 'Cause I just love showers. :'D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Lol... random poll. xP

So yeah. How long are your showers? Mine are usually around 30-45 minutes long. (=

My showers are about 30-40 minutes long, depending on whether I'm going to wear a skirt or pants that day. :furawatchi:

It takes me an hour every morning to shower, blow dry, and straighten my hair.

Ick. I have to wake up at 6.

Mine depend on why I'm taking it.

The shower I take when I'm getting ready to leave the house takes about 10 minutes. When I take a shower at night, depending on what mood I'm in I take longer.

1 minute = 10 litres

guess you guys didnt know that

i take 5 minutes shower

and 5 minutes wear clothes and blah blah blah B)

20-30 minutes.

I adore hot showers, so I always come out looking like a lobster lol.

I just took a shower a lot of minuets ago!! And it was about 20 minuets long. I like showers :angry:

15-20 mins! :) I guess I'm in the middle. The warm water is so soothing for the soul...oooh I sound like a Hallmark Card! :angry:

*Tgd*

Sorry But I find this to be a little bit of a personal question and I think this topic should be closed or removed am I not right?

Sorry But I find this to be a little bit of a personal question and I think this topic should be closed or removed am I not right?
Hi Tama_stacey_c,

I can see why you think it's personal, but it's a very safe question and nothing bad can happen by telling. :D Remember: You do not have to answer a question you think is personal. If you ifnd this topic a little too personal for your liking, simply leave the topic. :D

*Tgd*

15-20 minutes for me. And I liked the little comments after each choice in the poll. I thought that was cute... and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back