How many accounts do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two, if my old account (TamagotchiGirl2007) counts. I changed because I didn't like it anymore. I haven't used it since I moved to this one. Therefore, I only have one active account. =D

Tama :huh: Phantom

| x.herpast.:grey

| .:Black~Sheep:.

| +[ b r u t a l ]+

| R u s s i a && me x3333

| R u s s i a && co.

| .mein GOTT

I don't really remember my first, though.

x.herpast.:grey was my second.

I've never used the last three, either.

This one's my main. ;]

I have two, Tamaland_Kitty_Kat and this one. I hated the name Tamaland_Kitty_Kat lol.

I have two I made when I was 9 and another 4 I've made in the past year or so. One of them (MC) is the one I'm on all the time. The other is one I use to kickstart my roleplays. It's worked for ages. It's just to get some posts, so that people will look at my RPs and hopefully be interested. I can't find the word to describe it, but it's not what you all probably think it is (CANNOT FIND RIGHT WORD FOR IT)

I have about 4 accounts probably. My original, Jinx3295. A newer one I ditched •---j i n x, another account by the name of ~IgorSaysHi! but that one for some reason just doesn't work. And now my new one, BackyardMilitia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two which I used, one which sort of failed.

So three in total.

illiey123 is the one which sort of failed and I didn't verify or whatever.

Then there was illiey12 and I used that 'till sometime last year.

Then I made this one.

I'd make another one because the x's and /'s in this one are starting to bother me but karma and post count are too important ;D

Three.

My first account was x.Roller-//-Coasters.x, back when I tried to be cool with all my x's and -'s and /'s. Oh yeah, and I made the day before I went to Six Flags, so I was sort of excited. XD

This one, //Shooting S T A R S. The only reason the // is there was because it looked to plain otherwise.

And then my sort of 'backup' account, Me. Yeah, I don't know either. XD

FUNKYMUNKY when I was nine, then Jamie_Rox, now this one.

I was really sad to change my last account to the one I have now, because I lost my angelgotchi badge/benefits, but I just couldn't stand the name anymore :eek: )

I have two more accounts.

sweetstrawberries624

SuperMemeGirl

memetchi <3 is my main account. I don't go on SSB624 anymore though. :huh:

This is actually my third account. My previous active account was Ripcurl. I have one more, but it's from years ago that I don't use anymore since I made Ripcurl: Tamagirl1092. I just made this account last night. I don't know if I'll just kick 'Ripcurl' to the side or not. I still like it, I just wanted another one. lD

Three, but I forgot my first one. ^_________^;;

- .M a l e f i c e n t.

- Maleficent

I created .M a l e f i c e n t. like an hour before I made this account, I didn't really like the spaces so I changed it. OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back