How Many Are You Collecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 V1 (Purple Circles)2 V4s (Punked Out and Blue Spirals)

What I want:

Iro Iro Familytchi

Ura Jinsei

TamaSuku

Keitai Akai

I have to limit my TMGCs up to 3, and I'm thinking of putting down my V1.
You are going to keep your v1 though, aren't you? You might find version 1 is quite easy to care for. Also, if you really want to... you could sell it for heaps of money in the future.

Well, at first I wasn't going to buy so many, but...

Soon my collection will be to 12, then up to about 16 in the next month. I'm spending more on them than I should, but oh well. :) My fiance wouldn't let me get a hamster, so I need some pets that he'll allow, LOL.

You are going to keep your v1 though, aren't you? You might find version 1 is quite easy to care for. Also, if you really want to... you could sell it for heaps of money in the future.
Good point. I'm always going to keep my V1; it was the first I ever got, from my brother as a birthday present. (He then said, "That's your present for the next few years. Including Christmas." lol) I couldn't really grasp the idea of selling my V1;

• It's important to me.
  • It's pretty beat up. Some of the plastic has tiny dents, the paint's chipping, and the battery life is about 3 months, over the average 4.

Pretty sums it up much, hm? *voice in head confirms it* Now, how do I get a new Iro Iro of Rakuten JP?

i like to get the new versions when they come out but since i have to pay for them myself i dont normally get to have 2 of each version.

Well I'm not running any Tamagotchis at th moment (much too busy with marching band) so I'm not buying at right now, but whenever I do decide to run more (which may b after marching season) I will buy more.

Right now I am planning on getting 2 of each version that can connect (has infrared technology) and at least 1 of each version that can't connect. Right now I only have about 14 Tamagotchis.

2 V1's

1 V2

2 V3's

2 V4's

2 V4.5's

1 UraTama

1 Mesutchi

1 Osutchi

1 P1

1 Tamagotchi Angel

C~M

As you can see by my signature, that's how many I own (although, the ones labeled "on its way" are still in the mail to me). ;)

I have 6 on hand, nobody's paused... My collection will be up to 12 and I'm going to try not pausing anyone, ha ha ha.

2 of each is a neat thing, for those that connect. But, which me having one of each Connection version (well, two V4.5s), I guess I don't feel the need for duplicates of the others.

Well .... so far ive got 10: 6 V4s 2 V3s 2 V4.5s. And the Game boy tama game from 1997, I plan to get at least 20+. I am the tamaguy of my class.

I have six v3s, one v4, and one v4.5, as well as four non-Tamagotchi virtual pets.

However, only my 4.5 has a battery that hasn't died.

I usually buy one of each version, sometimes 2 if I really want to. Although the reason I have so many V4's is because my dad just bought 6 of them (one of each design when they first came out) and I didn't even know he did until he called me and told me he did, and I didn't even want that many tamas! lol So usually I just buy one of each version. Maybe 2... Sometimes more, like when I had like $50 and I was at Toys R Us and me and my friend were looking at the tamas, I bought 2 more when I already had 1. One in a while I do that, but usually I don't because I don't have alot of time to play with them. :)

~Kuchi~ :D

well, lets just say that i have 13 tamagotchis, 1 v1, 3 v2s, 5 v3s, 2 v4s, and 2 v4.5s But i only play with 1 of my v4.5s its the cheeta one. I also have the pink swirly one.

As of now i have 30 tamas and 41 other miscellanious virtual pets (nanos, gigas, etc). i have 3 v1s, 3 v2s, 4v3s, 3v4s and 1v4.5., 3 tamagotchi angels, 1 oceangotchi, 5 p1's and 7 p2s.

Wow, oceanfish123! That's a big collection!

Mine may be gaining some P1's and P2's (and maybe and angel) soon.

As of now i have 30 tamas and 41 other miscellanious virtual pets (nanos, gigas, etc). i have 3 v1s, 3 v2s, 4v3s, 3v4s and 1v4.5., 3 tamagotchi angels, 1 oceangotchi, 5 p1's and 7 p2s.
Wow. You've got me beat!

^_^ B) B)

My mum bought me my V1 and I didn't relise I'd be addicted so I never got a second one.

Then I bought my V2 and loved it, so I got a second one, then my sister donated me hers.

With V3s I got two.

I have one V4 :D , and I'm planning to get a V4.5 any day now =D

:D тαуz :D

Except for V1, i'm buying one of each version, my favorite designs. So far I have:

V2- Green camouflage

V3 (getting)- Green snake skin

V4- Glow in the dark

V4.5- Flames

My country has never continued importing and selling tamagotchis since after v1, because it was nothing of a success. I already loved such things by that time, but for me it was way too expensive to buy one back then. Later I became older, than an adult, but I had no more chance to buy one (as explained I explained in the beginning), so even though I had and have about 15 other virtual pets I only bought my first bandai tamagotchi when I visited Finland this summer. I bought a new v4, and some used older versions on a flea market (couldn't help adopting them all :D ). Yesterday I bought another used v3 which I happened to find on an online local auction site, and the seller told me it was also bought abroad. So altogether with yesterday's baby I have 6 bandai tamagotchis.

Later I plan to buy a v1 too somewhere, which I sooooo much wanted as a child but could never have it; and I also plan buying a 4.5 as well if I happen to visit a country in the future where they are available.

(ordering them from abroad would be quite expensive, and also our postal service sucks, thus I am pretty sure they would either steal or damage it. it is my experience talking :furawatchi: :D :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
i have one v3s two v4s one hanerucchi 2 and a tamasuku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back