How Many Are You Collecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 of each

v1

v2

v3

v4

v4.5

angelgotchi

mothra

mesutchi

osutchi

golden p2

and im in the process of buying a

devilgotchi

oceangotchi

I have:

1 V2

3 V3s

2 V4s

1 V4.5

Seven.

I usually like 2 of each version, but really, I'm not as in to Tamagotchis as I used to be. :(

I have

3-V2s

11-V3s

2-V4s

1-V4.5

1 Uratama

1 Angelgotchi that I am currently selling on Ebay

so 19 altogether

my husband has a 4.5 also :furawatchi:

I just got into Tamagotchi about a month ago and I bought all of these on Ebay except for the V4.5 which I bought at Target

I am deffinetly a collector,I like to collect the different shell designs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. I was wondering how many do you buy of each version? Is there anyone collecting all designs of every type of Tama? I usually buy 2 of each kind so I can connect them, but lately I find myself buying all of the V4's and V4.5's. (Playing with and collecting.) I believe I'm obsessed!!! LOL!!!!! I'm also talking about buying more than one of other Tamas not just the connections.
I am now buying english and japanese versions of the older Tamas like Angelgotchi etc. :D :D :D
[SIZE=10pt]I have 2 v4.5s .[/SIZE]

Actually , one is a cheat tama ( I use it to test cheats , or when I get a good item , I give it to the other tama to spoil it xD )

But if you only have one or two tamas , that dosen't mean that you arent addicted. ( or , a healthy addiction )

well i have alot of all of them,i think all together, 18, but i only play with my cheetah pattern tama, v4.5

I have three- a v1, v3 and v4. I love my v1 but dislike my v3 and v4. I do not intend to get any more.

I'd like to, but I think it can kind of expensive once you get into about 8 tamas. I REALLY want an entama but can't seem to find one under the price of fifty bucks including shipping...Oh well, maybe I'll just stick to the American versions. ^_^

I am not a collector but I do have 6 tamas:

one V1 (friend gave to me)

one V2 (Christmas of '05)

two V3 (Valentines Day and Birthday of '05)

one V4 (Birthday of '07)

one V4.5 (No Reason...January 10, 2008)

V 4.5 are SOOOOOOOO much fun!!

i have a v2 (which is utterly lost and has no battery) and a new v4.5!!! :)

-cough-

V1

V2

3 v3's

4 v4's

2 v4.5's

A FamiTam

An' I love them all! =D

I'll try to get every Tamagotchi made. But so far, that plan isn't working. I want then gen.1, gen.2, angelgotchi, devilgotchi, morinogotchi, osu and mesu, and everyone else. I'm a big fan of tamagotchi, that's why I'm called Tamachick1200! But I seriously don't know why I have the 1200, though. :rolleyes:

Wooow.

I've got all in my sig, but I have gotten a V4.5.

I'd love to have some older tamas that came out before Connections...

goodness.

I normally get 1 of each, as sometimes my freind buys one so we can still connect, i currently have 5 but im planning to get a V5 on Wednesday!

I currently have:

V1x1

v2x1

v3x1

v4x1

v4.5x1

Have a great tama-talking day! :lol:

I have one my own V2 [brings back good memories ^__^], my brother's 'lost' V2, my brother's replacement V2. Then I have a silver V3 and the clear/blue V4.

I'm not really a 'collector'. I just lik to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back