How many times do you lie in one day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am such a liar, seriously. It's one of the worst things about me.

I always lie to weasel myself out of situations, and I've gotten pretty good at it. xD

I probably lie like 7-10 times a day.

Well sometimes I don't even lie. Infact this one time I didn't lie for a whole month but yeah I'm not one to lie alot.

I would say 1-5. More toward 0-1.

I don't talk to people enough TO lie, plus I have no reason to.

I'll occasionally lie to my mom about where I'm going, but only because she'd guilt trip me for it for weeks if she knew(sad part is, I don't even go anywhere "bad").

It depends on who I talk to, what did/didn't do, and what I was supposed to/shouldn't have done.

I lie quite often. Like I sometimes don't have my homework done, and I'll say something like I was too busy.

So yeah, I lie a lot around certain people, and not so much to others.

I wouldn't say i lie every day, but occasionally i do. however, if i have to lie for the sake of a practical joke or something like that, anyone can tell i'm lying bc i can't keep a straight face. xD

I don't lie. And if I do, I'm not counting. xD

I am sarcastic though, but that shouldn't count as a lie because I'm fooling around. :'D

Very few times, I suppose.

I'm a horrible liar, and unless I'm feeling sulky or mad I won't be able to keep a straight face.

Like, this morning I didn't lie once.

Obviously it depends. :)

Probably 1-3 on SOME days. I really don't lie much. Probably 3-5 times a week. I'm usually honest. Unless I'm in a sticky situation or in a giant fight, then it's like 50 times a day. : / But that only happens like, once every few years. lol

If something happens that I don't want people to know about I will lie.

I lied to my Mom when she asked me if I handed in my art project, today.

Sometimes I lie to myself, like I keep telling myself I am not getting sick, while in reality, I am. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back