How much do you weigh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggh, I'm fat-ish, and I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

I am 5'4", 12 years old, and I weigh 109 lbs. *depression* I need to exercise better self control. Seriously, across the street from my house is the infamous In-N-Out Burger. Yummy? According to the Wii Fit, I have a perfectly normal BMI, but all of my fat is in my belly area. And my thighs, I think. If I slouch I have fat-folds...*sniff*

I'm 11, 5'7 and 99.2lbs.
Haha, I had to do a weight converter thinggo to see how much you guys actually weigh cuz I don't understand lbs, lolio. I'm 45kg.

My BMI is 16.1. So I guess I'm not fat. I'm really tall, so that makes me weigh more. In fact, people say I'm too skinny. Like, unhealthy skinny.
Yay for unnaturally skinny kids =D

I weighed myself Last Week on tuesday, so I weight 150 lbs

I'm around 5''9 and Not Skinny, but not Fat either. I may have gained or lost weight since last week too though. The most I've ever weight was 165.

The least I've ever weight was 5 lbs and 6 ounces. [When I was born. xD]

Last edited by a moderator:
i was a premie...

5lbs 6oz" were you premie too? lol that's a little light... normal newborns are 8lbs no?

^^ I was 7 pounds, 14 ounces at birth : More than most of my friends xD

I feel fat now ._.

I checked my BMI. 16.1 That's not that bad

Last edited by a moderator:
100 lbs + I'm thirteen.

I'm sort of tall, not 'wide' but I'm not petite. I'm a little below average weight in my class. And I'm pretty certain it's healthy.

I'm 13, almost, 5"3', and I weigh 119.

I seriously gained like 10 pounds in the last few months but I think it's muscle because I run so much.

91 lbs, 5 foot 2 or 3, 14

I often feel kind of tall, since I'm taller than a lot of people at school. ._.

I'm big-boned and a bit overweight.

I haven't got a clue if that means I'm unhealthy tbh!

And yes, I drink lots of milk!

Yea for milk! XD

I'm 159 cm tall and weigh 41kg. Fast metabolism. I have like very little body fat and a lot of muscle. I'm under weight but i'm creepily unhealthy with my eating habits. My legs are very muscly as I skate and run and bike everyday. I have very low body fat. My doctor did my BMI and told me i'm underweight.

I'm reeeeally short to be 14 years old... Something like, 155 cm. And my weight is 42 kilos, I think.

'I dont understand anything you guys are talking about xD So I will use my British weight 7 1/2 stones. 105 Pounds.. Is that what you lot are talking about? pounds?

5'5 and 7 1/2 Stones/105 pounds. I'm 13!

I have the smallest arms, and then mega thigh muscles. Haha. I run a lot.
Same. My thighs are huge. But they are not really muscle xD My arms are uber tiny though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back