How much do you weigh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. My thighs are huge. But they are not really muscle xD My arms are uber tiny though
You should see my thighs then! XD

I have kinda skinny arms as well!

Must just be your build then! XD

I checked my BMI. It's at 19.6 right now, the 49th percentile. Healthy weight.

It said I can be anywhere from 88 to 130 lbs to be healthy. x]

Track is over next week. D:

So my diet starts tomorrow. So all of my muscle that I gained from track (10+ lbs?) won't turn to fat when I stop lifting weights.

I'm 16 years old, 168 centimetres tall (5'6) and I weigh 46 kilos which is like... 101 pounds I think o_0

In November 2008 I used to weigh 58 but I have a fast metabolism and I caught a stomach bug so I lost all my weight really quickly.

For someone my height, I'm supposed to weigh 57 kilos which makes me 11 kilos underweight (Not my fault). My BMI is 16.3

It said I have an 18.9 BMI. Which is just barely average weight.

I weigh 75 and I'm 11, which I THINK is healthy for my age.
i'm 11 and i weigh about 85 pounds.

am i overweight? :wub: ;...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, do you know a healthy way to gain weight?
My mom told me some Slimfasts are used to gain weight.

You can always check out a health store or a health section in the store.

And also, I was about that much when I was that short. I seriously gained like 20 pounds ever since I quit dance >.<

So I really wouldn't worry about it. As long as you are eating and not throwing it up

^^ Tallness! I'm due for a growth spurt.

I've decided that i'm just right at my current weight for me. I fill out in the right places [And have just started to get hips] According to a large ammount of the male population I have a nice butt and pair. [You know. I know you know] I'd never bother with trying to gain weight or trying to lose it.

My mom told me some Slimfasts are used to gain weight. You can always check out a health store or a health section in the store.

And also, I was about that much when I was that short. I seriously gained like 20 pounds ever since I quit dance >.<

So I really wouldn't worry about it. As long as you are eating and not throwing it up
I thought Slim-fast was used for losing weight, not gaining it~

Last time I went to the doctor, I was 6', 142 pounds, and 14 1/2 years old.

xD

I thought Slim-fast was used for losing weight, not gaining it~
Slimfasts have acutally quite a few calories and a ton of protein. They're meant to replace meals and keep your stomach full. If you eat them in addition to you're regular diet, you're going to gain weight not lose it.

i weigh toooo much. I'm like 130 or something, i can't get the last 5-10 pounds off..... anyway. I'm a bit tall to though, and i'm slimming out lately. i'm 12 too...

I recalculated my BMI because I just weighed myself yesterday and I was off. Height: 5'4 + weight: 111= 19.1 BMI.

Oh wait, that was pretty close to last time..ah well.

I recalculated my BMI because I just weighed myself yesterday and I was off. Height: 5'4 + weight: 111= 19.1 BMI.Oh wait, that was pretty close to last time..ah well.
My BMI is 15.1 [aka underweight]

Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back