How often do you take a shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you shower?

• ..............shower? whats that? O_O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG! I havent had a shower in like....AN HOUR!

• Every other day cuz.............O_O

• Everyday cuz -looks at above answers- O).(O

• Uhhhhhhhhhhh...............No comment.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
o_O o_O Ok I know its a ttly random poll! I take one everyother day usually but sometimes everyday and sometimes -cough cough- I forget for about four days................

I take a shower every other day. (Like monday, wednesday, friday - you get it! ^^) And I wash my hair every day.

// Yumi_82

I dont wash my hair every day because I have heard it can take the oils out of your hair. o_O

I wash myself in the shower every day though

i take a shower everyday, but sometimes on saterdays or holidays, i get lazy and skip one or two.

but then that drives me crazy! >.<

so pretty much everyday, cept for those rare occasions! lol

I usually take a shower every morning and every night - the same with my teeth. ;)

And I wash my hair every 2 - 3 days - it really depends on how dirty it is. ;)

-sk8er girl-

OMG!! Everyday... This rich girl in my class NEVER showers!!!! She smells bad. Her teeth are golden-brown too. 0.o

Ew, M_11.

I have a shower everyday and I wash down my hair really good atleast twice a week (I need it because my hair is really dry and tangley x_x)

I have a shower every other day. (So if I had one today, I'll have another one on Monday) :( Sometimes though, if I feel filthy, I take one none-the-less.

*Tgd*

Every other day. Taking a shower everyday is wasting too much water is it not? well anyways, this poll was VERY random. lol. Randomosity is sweet. Wow! that was random wasn't it? :rolleyes:

i feel very refreshed after taking one a little while ago! lol

you know what funneh, i was thinking about making a topic just like this one about showers and all! lol

mind reader!

I take one every other day. Everyday when I was at school. Lately I've been taking them everyday because I have shorter hair and it seems to get greasey faster.

Every other day ^^

One, I'm too lazy to take one every day xD

Two, it actually harms your hair if you shower every day, and wash your hair every shower you take. Why? Because it takes all the good natural oils out. So, yeah. I take one every other day xD With my pretty lavender body wash and ocean scented conditioner... and my shampoo that doesn't have a smell.... xD

I Havent bathed in a week *thumbs up* Only cause I dont get that dirty XD And I use a good bath soap brand

Every other day ^^
One, I'm too lazy to take one every day xD

Two, it actually harms your hair if you shower every day, and wash your hair every shower you take. Why? Because it takes all the good natural oils out. So, yeah. I take one every other day xD With my pretty lavender body wash and ocean scented conditioner... and my shampoo that doesn't have a smell.... xD
I put a shower cap on if I'm not going to wash my hair.

Camelle

everyday because i like how the hot water feels on me lol i steam up the bathroom and when i put the hot water on my hand steam goes up on it i <3 that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back