How Random are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*gets patato chip that taste like lemons* eats it* omg there's lemon's here *squishes lemons in regular potato's now lets cook *burns house*wow *looks at carrot*OMG YOUR ALIVE YAYAYAYAY

NOW THATS RANDOMM

Last edited by a moderator:
*puts on scuba diving suit* IM TA SCARIEST THING ON EARTH!!!! *gets matches and sets it to a house* YAYZ OMG HYADYFD *houses explodes* oooohhhh fireworks!

Its a bird! NO, its a plane, NO ITS PIZZA MAN!!

Pizza man to the resuce *thows out pizzas from the sky*

*checks throgh the pile of pizzas* Oh-no, where did my pizza boomarang go?

*looks in the air and finds a pizza boomarang coming straight toward him* AHHHHHHHH!!!

*Falls to the ocean* Luckly i have a pizza surf board! *surfs until his board breaks* Well, that WAS fast food... *looks below him* oh great. *sinks*

YOUR REPLYS ARE SOOOO FUNNY! KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!

Its a bird! NO, its a plane, NO ITS PIZZA MAN!!Pizza man to the resuce *thows out pizzas from the sky*

*checks throgh the pile of pizzas* Oh-no, where did my pizza boomarang go?

*looks in the air and finds a pizza boomarang coming straight toward him* AHHHHHHHH!!!

*Falls to the ocean* Luckly i have a pizza surf board! *surfs until his board breaks* Well, that WAS fast food... *looks below him* oh great. *sinks*

YOUR REPLYS ARE SOOOO FUNNY! KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!
*bakes carrot potato**kitchen burns*nooooooooo carot are you alive

Ding dong

Whos there

I forgot

I forgot who

i will tell if i remember geeeeeees

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

OMG CHEZE *EATS CHEEZE*YUM

I can turn into that Superhero thing ChaMametchi dreams of in the Animes, although I'm male!

*morphs into ChaMametchi* Look, the strange thing I don't know the name of because it's in Japanese!

Gaaaaah!!! *turns into Tamagotchi Hero and sees Pizza Man* Hi, Pizza man!

I was upside down watching things. Blue, red and Yellow were screaming, but yellow was screaming the loudest.

*twitches*

Sausage the chuckling peanut. [SIZE=8pt]Quote C_T_F[/SIZE]

:3 nya

Last edited by a moderator:
RUN LIKE A POPSICLE!!!!!!

CHICKEN, PIE, CHEESE!!! CHICKEN, PIE, CHEESE!!!! LEMON MUFFINZ!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I woke up and my alarm clock was mad at me so it hit me then when I ate breakfast the pancakes were mad at me and they spit bluberries at me so I ate them and then when I took a shower the shower nozzle was mad at me so it hit me on the head and I was in a coma for two weeks!!!!! THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u know.....no i dont know...oh......................

.....[SIZE=21pt]NIKKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/SIZE] wanna take over the world

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da

[SIZE=14pt]BATMAN!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]BATMAN!!![/SIZE]

hey look, a whale.

it's eating an iPod.

how ironic.

that's the 17th whale eating an electrical object i've seen today.

first it was a cell phone, then a treadmill, then 14 electric guitars, then that guy from science class that always wears suspenders.

i like spoons. they are so useful.

gee, i wish i had a glass of milk.

hmmm... if you put a slice of baloney in a CD player will it play a Martin Luther King speech??

what color should i paintball that lamb??

maybe red, to match its eyes....

[SIZE=15pt]EVIL LAMBS WILL RULE THE WORLD[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back