How to change or influence which family group a child evolves into on the V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spyro did not evolve into a Kuchi teen. He instead evolved into Hinotamatchi, the worst care Meme teen. There was a point after I obtained four care misses (three from hunger, one from happiness) that I had to reset/download Spyro because he started dying. He was sent back to before his fourth care mistake, so I had to make up for that. I did eventually get to five care mistakes and a missed training call. Do you think that the reset/download is what threw off my results?

Possibly? Just to be clear, how many care mistakes did you miss after resetting? Pressing the reset button will reverse all care mistakes accumulated on that day. Whatever the case, pressing the reset button on the V4 definitely seems to have an impact on evolution (remembering Jacob the MizuTamatchi from several weeks ago...).

On the other hand, I wonder if I was just really lucky to have Debbi the MizuTamatchi evolve into a Kuchi teen? It's entirely possible evolution really is more random than I thought... Next time I get MizuTamatchi, I'm going to try what I did with Debbi again to see if it works once more. I was going to have Cal the Androtchi marry a Kuchi adult to get MohiTamatchi, but now I think I'll have him marry a Meme adult to get MizuTamatchi.

EDIT: It just occurred to me...maybe MizuTamatchi requires an even number of care mistakes to evolve into the Kuchi teens, like how on the V4.5, KuchiTamatchi requires an odd number of care mistakes to evolve into the Kuchi teens? Just a theory...

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly? Just to be clear, how many care mistakes did you miss after resetting? Pressing the reset button will reverse all care mistakes accumulated on that day. Whatever the case, pressing the reset button on the V4 definitely seems to have an impact on evolution (remembering Jacob the MizuTamatchi from several weeks ago...).
I had gotten three of the care mistakes the day before. I then got a fourth one at around 10AM and then he almost died after getting his fifth at around 11AM (I assume he got his fifth anyway because he would have had to in order to die). When I reset him, he was sent back to 9AM. I made up those two care mistakes afterwards, but I think the damage was already done.

It just occurred to me...maybe MizuTamatchi requires an even number of care mistakes to evolve into the Kuchi teens, like how on the V4.5, KuchiTamatchi requires an odd number of care mistakes to evolve into the Kuchi teens? Just a theory...
That's definitely a possibility! It would make sense considering that Debbi evolved into a Kuchi teen under those conditions. Maybe an even number of care mistakes along with a low training bar is what's needed for a Kuchi adult from Mizutamatchi? That and not pressing the reset button... :p  I'll be sure to try this in my next gen as well. ^_^

It seems that a lot of strange things are going on lately! I have something a little strange to report too - last night, Amber evolved into a Young Memetchi with just one care mistake! It makes me wonder whether teen evolutions really do have more randomness or genetics involved than we thought. What I think I'll do is marry Amber and Mewtwo when they're adults so that both their babies will have Mame and Meme genes - it will be interesting to see where they go from there.

It seems that the only true way to see the extent of randomness and genetics in these evolutions is to do repeated testing under the same conditions (both Child characters and care mistakes). If the result differs each time, then we'll know for sure that there are other factors at play other than care mistakes. Much like a scientific experiment - continued repeats of a given experiment are used to more accurately validate or disprove a theory, after all. So while it's important to test new possibilities, it's also good to sometimes make repeats of past experiments whenever possible. And I'm glad that this balance is already happening, so let's keep up the good work!

I also have an idea - Do you think it's viable if I took some time to compile all the information we found so far into a spreadsheet? That way we can more easily reference what we've already tested without having to dig through this thread aimlessly. Perhaps I can also record certain theories that we more or less prove to be "certain" (If one arises, that is :p ).

It seems that a lot of strange things are going on lately! I have something a little strange to report too - last night, Amber evolved into a Young Memetchi with just one care mistake! It makes me wonder whether teen evolutions really do have more randomness or genetics involved than we thought.
Hmm...I might have just been really lucky to have Puchitchi evolve into the Mame family most of the time. I believe I've had Puchitchi evolve into Gourmetchi and Young Memetchi with barely under perfect care, though, so it's very possible it's more random than I thought. It definitely seems to always evolve into Young Androtchi and Ringotchi with no care mistakes and good overall care, though.

I checked my growth log I've been keeping since Spring of 2017, and based on the data I've collected since then, Puchitchi's evolution may or may not be influenced by genetics. Every time it evolved into the Meme teens, one or both of the parents were Meme adults, but I've seen it evolve into the Mame teens even if neither of its parents was a Mame adult (and, in fact, sometimes both of the parents were Meme adults). I suspect it's more random than anything. But I have a feeling that filling the happy hearts when they drop too low, but before the Tama makes an attention call, may have a part in it, because that alone has gotten me the "bad care" teens from the other three children on many occasions.

It seems that the only true way to see the extent of randomness and genetics in these evolutions is to do repeated testing under the same conditions (both Child characters and care mistakes). If the result differs each time, then we'll know for sure that there are other factors at play other than care mistakes. Much like a scientific experiment - continued repeats of a given experiment are used to more accurately validate or disprove a theory, after all. So while it's important to test new possibilities, it's also good to sometimes make repeats of past experiments whenever possible. And I'm glad that this balance is already happening, so let's keep up the good work!
Absolutely! I've been trying different theories recently, but I also try to test theories I've already tested from time to time, to see if they're definite or random.

I also have an idea - Do you think it's viable if I took some time to compile all the information we found so far into a spreadsheet? That way we can more easily reference what we've already tested without having to dig through this thread aimlessly. Perhaps I can also record certain theories that we more or less prove to be "certain" (If one arises, that is :p ).
I think compiling a spreadsheet based on information we've collected thus far would be a good idea!

While not quite the same thing, I've been keeping a graph of all the child-to-teen evolutions I've seen since I've logged my Tamas' growths. If you're interested, here it is...

Z1HkXDg.png

I just noticed I forgot to note the teens I've had the children evolve into most often, so...

Harutchi: Young Mametchi and Ringotchi
Puchitchi: Ringotchi and Young Androtchi
MizuTamatchi: Gourmetchi and Ichigotchi
MohiTamatchi: Young Kuchipatchi, HinoTamatchi, and Young Dorotchi

I didn't provide any specifics in this chart, so I'll write them here instead (please note that this is my own experience, so it may or may not be in line with anyone else's):

HARUTCHI
Evolves into Young Mametchi (and most likely Young Mimitchi) with 0-4 care mistakes.
Evolves into Ringotchi (and most likely Young Androtchi) if its happy hearts drop to 1 heart at any point, but are filled before it makes an attention call.

PUCHITCHI
Evolves into Young Androtchi and Ringotchi with perfect care.
Might evolve into Gourmetchi and Young Memetchi with very good, but not quite perfect, care. I'll have to try this next time I get Puchitchi.
I don't know the requirements for it to evolve into HinoTamatchi and Ichigotchi. I didn't write any specifics the one time I've had Puchitchi evolve into Ichigotchi.

MIZUTAMATCHI
Evolves into Gourmetchi and Young Memetchi with 0-1 care mistakes.
Evolves into HinoTamatchi and Ichigotchi with around 2 or more care mistakes (I'm estimating, I don't know the exact minimum required amount of care mistakes; the least I've obtained them with is 3). It can also evolve into them under the same circumstances Harutchi evolves into Ringotchi and (likely) Young Androtchi.
May evolve into Young Dorotchi and Young Kuchipatchi with 4 care mistakes, and possibly one missed training call in addition. I'll have to try this again, next time I get MizuTamatchi.

MOHITAMATCHI
Evolves into Young Kuchipatchi and Young Dorotchi with 0-4 care mistakes.
Evolves into HinoTamatchi and Ichigotchi under the same circumstances Harutchi evolves into Ringotchi and (likely) Young Androtchi.

Obviously, I still have quite a bit of information to gather. It takes some time, but I try the best I can!

I've also obtained Oniontchi once and possibly obtained Young Mimitchi once or twice, but not since I've logged my Tamas' growths.

Cal the Androtchi from my log married Violetchi through the matchmaker today, and had a girl. She should evolve into either MohiTamatchi or MizuTamatchi, if my previous experience with marrying a Mame adult to a Meme adult is any indication. If she evolves into the former, I'll try five care mistakes to try for Nikatchi (the only Kuchi teen I've never obtained before). If she evolves into the latter, I'll try four care mistakes and a missed training call to see if she evolves into Ichigotchi or Young Dorotchi.

Jim the Mametchi married Mimitchi through the matchmaker today and had a girl, and I'm positive his child will evolve into Harutchi. I really want to get Young Mimitchi, though, so I'm not willing to experiment this time around, sorry :(

Sorry for such a long post, I had a lot on my mind. I would have posted it sooner, but I've had to take breaks between paragraphs :p

Sorry for such a long post, I had a lot on my mind. I would have posted it sooner, but I've had to take breaks between paragraphs
No problem! The graph was very interesting, and having this information in the one post will be very handy. It can give us an idea on what to test next. I think your data on Puchitchi explains Amber's situation very well. The one care mistake seemed to put her into the Meme slot instead of the Mame family. Perhaps, as you suggested, there is a fair bit of randomness, especially at certain numbers of care mistakes. For example, Puchitchi at one care mistake may either evolve into the Y. Androtchi/Ringotchi tier or the Gourmetchi/Y. Memetchi tier. Perhaps I can test this out next time I get Puchitchi.

Jim the Mametchi married Mimitchi through the matchmaker today and had a girl, and I'm positive his child will evolve into Harutchi. I really want to get Young Mimitchi, though, so I'm not willing to experiment this time around, sorry :(
I'm sure your attempt at Young Mimitchi will still be handy for the data, even if you aren't experimenting. It's interesting that you haven't had Young Mimitchi nearly as much as Young Mametchi. I don't think I've had Young Mimitchi all that much on the V4 either. Could it be that evolutions aren't identical between genders? Anyway, good luck with it, and I'll be interested to see if you achieve it! Good luck with Nikatchi as well!

I think compiling a spreadsheet based on information we've collected thus far would be a good idea!
Awesome! I'll start right away, though it might take some time. I think it will complement your graph by recording some specific details about each experiment for future reference; perhaps they can be added to your graph some time in the future. With the spreadsheet, I think I'll limit the data to the experiments that are mentioned in this thread; if I expand too much beyond this it could get overwhelming and inconsistent. But nonetheless, I'm positive it can come in useful!

Hi again! It's sooner than I thought, but I completed a draft of the spreadsheet! Here's the data I gathered so far (I hope you can read it):

Log1.png

I sourced all the experiments from this thread, but I got additional details of some of the subjects from our logs. As you can see, I divided the table into four groups, representing each of the Child characters (I thought this would be the best way to present it, since the main purpose is to find the relationship between the Child and Teenager characters), and I gave each individual test a code number for easy identification. Each test has a prefix letter (H for Harutchi, P for Puchitchi, Z for MizuTamatchi and M for MohiTamatchi) followed by a number, which ensures that none of them get confused with each other. You don't have to use them for reference though; I just personally like classification numbers and organisation :p

As we all post in this thread and do more experiments, I will add more entries to the spreadsheet accordingly. Hopefully, as we keep testing, the data will build up and we can begin to see some patterns, like in Maria&Co.'s graph! You may notice that some of the spaces are empty; that's simply because I couldn't find the information for these particular attributes. That said, it's not very important to add the other details for these early tests. I will try to add all attributes of each test as much as I can in the future though.

Log2.png

I also added a second page that contains mysteries or theories for us to test out. This isn't as well-developed as the first, and there are probably a lot more questions to add, but this will happen over time. I'll be sure to put a question/theory in if it comes up for discussion in the thread, and if any of these are more or less proven I will update their status to "Confirmed" or something. If there are any questions that are in your mind that I've missed (I'm sure I have missed some), you are free to suggest one.

What do you think? If there are any features you'd like me to add or change, I will be happy to take that on board. Also, I am happy to post the file if you want it (in either .docx or .ods format), and in the future I can also post updates to this sheet on request.

Those spreadsheets are very nice! I don't really see any features that I think should be changed. Good work! ^_^

Unfortunately the images won't load in my browser, so I had to download them to my desktop to view them  :p  I think posting the original file might be a good idea for that reason (maybe in the original .ods format)

EDIT: NOW they're showing properly  :p

@Hohotchi-HO7 the spreadsheet looks awesome! This is going to be very helpful as we gather more data. ^_^  Also, @Maria&Co., your graph is very accurate with the types of growth patterns we've seen in the experiments as well as what I've personally experienced in the past.

That's not a problem at all! This will actually be pretty helpful because it seems that Young Mimitchi is quite the elusive teen. Personally I don't think I've ever raised her on the V4, but I'm positive I've gotten Young Mametchi before. This makes me think that P1/P2 levels of perfect care may be involved in obtaining her (hearts are kept super high, zero care misses, and no missed training calls). If this truly is the case, then I wonder why it's not needed for Young Mametchi... I hope it goes well for you!

Update on Spyro, he evolved in to the Universal adult, Debatchi! I'm a little surprised by this because I thought I was taking pretty good care of him but some care misses must have happened by mistake. I've been busy that past couple of days and his hearts were dropping a little faster than a "good care" teen, so it would make sense if that's what happened. However, I am excited to see what his marriage will produce. I'm tempted to marry him to another Universal adult just to see what I get...

That's not a problem at all! This will actually be pretty helpful because it seems that Young Mimitchi is quite the elusive teen. Personally I don't think I've ever raised her on the V4, but I'm positive I've gotten Young Mametchi before. This makes me think that P1/P2 levels of perfect care may be involved in obtaining her (hearts are kept super high, zero care misses, and no missed training calls). If this truly is the case, then I wonder why it's not needed for Young Mametchi... I hope it goes well for you!
Thank you! I hope it goes well, too! Based on what I've seen, within my own experience and that of others, Young Mimitchi indeed seems to be the hardest teen character to obtain on the V4...

Update on Spyro, he evolved in to the Universal adult, Debatchi! I'm a little surprised by this because I thought I was taking pretty good care of him but some care misses must have happened by mistake. I've been busy that past couple of days and his hearts were dropping a little faster than a "good care" teen, so it would make sense if that's what happened. However, I am excited to see what his marriage will produce. I'm tempted to marry him to another Universal adult just to see what I get...
Were his skill points low? That's often thought to be a factor in obtaining Debatchi and Hanatchi, in addition to average care. Anyway, I completely recommend marrying him to another Universal adult! I don't believe I've ever been able to attempt that and I'm interested to see what the results of it are  :eek:

Were his skill points low? That's often thought to be a factor in obtaining Debatchi and Hanatchi, in addition to average care.
Ohhh that's totally what happened! I just checked his skill points and his intelligence and kindness are under 30 while his style is under 40. I was a little busy the past couple of days and I'm terrible at the dance mini game, so I fed him a lot of snacks instead. I thought that I could get away with the low skill points as long as Spyro's style points were higher than the rest, but I forgot that skill points played a factor in getting Universal characters. :p

Anyway, I completely recommend marrying him to another Universal adult! I don't believe I've ever been able to attempt that and I'm interested to see what the results of it are  :eek:
I don't think I've ever tried it before either, so I'm excited to see what I get! I wonder if breeding Universal adults with each other will result in the same toddler/s every time or if it's random with them.

I was a little busy the past couple of days and I'm terrible at the dance mini game, so I fed him a lot of snacks instead.
I don't blame you, I'm not that great at the dance game, either :p

Anyway, I have a couple updates today...

Jim's daughter, whom I named Evie, evolved into Harutchi as I expected. I've been trying to take perfect care of her, never letting her happy or hungry hearts drop too low. I'm also avoiding the mail.
Cal's daughter, whom I named Daisy, evolved into Puchitchi, which I was NOT expecting. At least now I'll get to see what giving Puchitchi two care mistakes will do, without first having to wait several more generations  :)

(In unrelated news, I had an Ichigotchi evolve into Debatchi with four care mistakes on my pink V2. I thought that would be enough to get a Tier 4 or Tier 5 adult, but apparently not  :p )

By the way, I almost forgot, here's the original .ods file for the spreadsheet that was requested. While .ods files are native to open-source spreadsheet software (which is what I use), they can also be opened in Microsoft Excel, so hopefully you won't have any problems opening it either way. I updated the spreadsheet to include Evie (Test H4) and Daisy (Test P3). You can request an updated version of this sheet at any time in the future, too.

View attachment Log.ods

Thank you! I use OpenOffice, so it's not a problem for me :)

Anyway, I have a bit of an update: I accidentally gave Evie a time-out because I had just sent her to preschool and didn't notice the heart icon was still selected...I meant to check her stats, but didn't notice I had selected the discipline icon until it was too late  :(  The same Tama gave me the "dead battery" screen just a couple minutes after, though, so it probably hardly matters anyway... Evie is going to evolve later than she was supposed to now, so I'll have to wait a bit longer to update on the situation. All I can do is hope she will evolve into Young Mimitchi  :unsure:

UPDATE: Daisy and Evie both evolved into Ringotchi. Which I was not expecting of either of them; I gave Daisy the two care mistakes, and I took perfect care of Evie...but they both still evolved into Ringotchi anyway. I was kind of happy in Daisy's case, but not in Evie's case.

In Daisy's case, it makes me think Puchitchi's evolution is more random than anything. In Evie's case, the dead battery must have influenced it. Which, if so, is EXTREMELY annoying as it basically punished me over something I had no control over! The Version 4.5 doesn't do that...

Interesting on your results. They certainly bring a twist! I actually wonder if Puchitchi's evolutions are a combination of care and randomness. Perhaps, for example, Puchitchi may evolve into either a Mame or Meme teen with 0-2 care mistakes, but lesser care can only bring Meme teens. Have you ever gotten any Mame teens from Puchitchi with bad care in the past? It might be a good avenue to test Puchitchi with more care mistakes (all three of our Puchitchi tests so far had only 0-2 of them). If we see Mame teens even with a high number of care mistakes, this might mean that care mistakes don't influence evolution at all. There are a lot of possibilities!

Too bad with Evie; luckily, if you marry her to a Mame partner and she has a daughter, you can try again next generation if you feel like it!

In other news, Mewtwo and Amber were married today, and had two baby boys. They will be my next test subjects over the next week or so. Unfortunately I do have to go on a long trip for a few days over the week, so they will spend this time paused at home. So their growth will be delayed, but I'll report back eventually!

I've got some exciting news about Spyro's child! I married him to a Masktchi and he had a baby girl (Lapis) that evolved into a Mohitamatchi! I was honestly expecting her to evolve into a Mizutamatchi (or at least a Puchitchi) but this is a welcomed surprise. I want to aim for a Nikatchi, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

MOHITAMATCHI
Evolves into Young Kuchipatchi and Young Dorotchi with 0-4 care mistakes.

(Evolves into HinoTamatchi and Ichigotchi under the same circumstances Harutchi evolves into Ringotchi and (likely) Young Androtchi.)

"Evolves into Hinotamatchi and Ichigotchi if its happy hearts drop to 1 heart at any point, but are filled before it makes an attention call."
Based off these parameters, how much neglect is enough for Nikatchi, but not so much that she evolves into Ichigotchi? How many training calls should I miss, but not so many that she evolves into Hawaikotchi?

I'm thinking maybe five care mistakes (just outside of the 0-4 needed for good care Kuchi teens) and one/two missed training calls. Let me know what you guys think the best course of action is for raising her. ^_^

Universal [Debatchi] + Universal [Masktchi]= Mohitamatchi

I've got some exciting news about Spyro's child! I married him to a Masktchi and he had a baby girl (Lapis) that evolved into a Mohitamatchi! I was honestly expecting her to evolve into a Mizutamatchi (or at least a Puchitchi) but this is a welcomed surprise.
Congrats! I had a feeling marrying two Universal adults would result in MohiTamatchi; based on my experience with marrying a V4 to other versions, MohiTamatchi seems to be the "default" child character on the V4 (the "default" child character on the V4.5 seems to be Tamatchi). Uh...I hope that makes sense :p

Based off these parameters, how much neglect is enough for Nikatchi, but not so much that she evolves into Ichigotchi? How many training calls should I miss, but not so many that she evolves into Hawaikotchi?

I'm thinking maybe five care mistakes (just outside of the 0-4 needed for good care Kuchi teens) and one/two missed training calls. Let me know what you guys think the best course of action is for raising her. ^_^
I would definitely say five care mistakes, as that's the requirement for Kuribotchi to evolve into Boxertchi and Yakantchi on the V4.5. I wouldn't risk intentionally missing any training calls. I'm honestly not sure if that affects anything -- other than obtaining certain Universal characters -- but regardless, I wouldn't risk it for the possibility of obtaining Hawaikotchi.

Personal update, Daisy evolved into Maidtchi today and I plan on marrying her to a Kuchi adult once she's able to. Then (assuming the child evolves into MohiTamatchi, which I mean...it should) I'll be able to try the five care mistakes to see if I get Oniontchi or Nikatchi.
Evie evolved into Mimitchi, but I plan on marrying her to another Mame adult so I get Harutchi again; if it's a boy, I'll try three care mistakes to see if that turns Harutchi into the Meme family. If it's a girl, I will take P E R F E C T care of her, not letting A N Y care slips occur, and since I just recently changed the battery and it hasn't faltered since yesterday afternoon, I shouldn't have any issues with that...I hope.

Anyway, good luck with Lapis! I hope she evolves into Nikatchi!

I wouldn't risk intentionally missing any training calls. I'm honestly not sure if that affects anything -- other than obtaining certain Universal characters -- but regardless, I wouldn't risk it for the possibility of obtaining Hawaikotchi.
That's probably the best thing to do for her. This will also give us a more controlled test where we're only testing one care variable at a time. You're probably right about the training just being for Universal characters, so it might just be best to avoid purposely lowering it in any of our experiments for now. I only assumed it had influence because of the previous versions. :p  Daisy's child will definitely be helpful in this case. 

Also, good luck with Evie's child! I'm exciting to see what you find out no matter if it's a boy or a girl. ^_^

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I gave Lapis five care mistakes today, but she still evolved into Young Dorotchi. She currently has three training bars which I think means I missed a training call, but that likely doesn't matter. Here are some recommendations for future trials/what I think might have gone wrong in this one.

1. Despite the care mistakes, I left her stats too high. I got all of her care mistakes through hunger (I'm being extra vigilant of skill points after Spyro), but I kept her happy hearts super high. Then, after she got the five care mistakes, I took near perfect care of her. Five might be the right number, but maybe you need to keep their stats super low otherwise (nothing above two hearts).
  2. More care mistakes are needed. We can try ramping up the number of care mistakes until one of us gets a Nikatchi/Oniontchi or a Universal teen, which ever comes first. 

I'm open for any ideas, so let me know what you guys think we should try next with Mohitamatchi. ^_^  

I gave Lapis five care mistakes today, but she still evolved into Young Dorotchi.
That's very odd! It may also prove my theory that all the Kuchi teens are considered "bad care".

Despite the care mistakes, I left her stats too high. I got all of her care mistakes through hunger (I'm being extra vigilant of skill points after Spyro), but I kept her happy hearts super high. Then, after she got the five care mistakes, I took near perfect care of her. Five might be the right number, but maybe you need to keep their stats super low otherwise (nothing above two hearts).
Hmm...that may be. Just two days ago, I had a Kuribotchi evolve into Boxertchi with three care mistakes but sloppy overall care, so maybe keeping the stats low does play a factor in obtaining the "bad care" teens. On the other hand, I've obtained Obotchi twice by keeping the stats very low on average, so I'm not quite sure.

It's also possible that a variety in the type of care mistakes is required. Like on the V2, I've seen giving Propellertchi three care mistakes for empty happy hearts result in Dorotchi, a Tier 3/average adult. While giving Ichigotchi four care mistakes, two for empty hungry hearts and two for empty happy hearts, resulted in Debatchi, a Tier 2/above average adult. (I guess that's kind of the reverse of what's going on here, but you get the point)

More care mistakes are needed. We can try ramping up the number of care mistakes until one of us gets a Nikatchi/Oniontchi or a Universal teen, which ever comes first.
That's the most likely possibility if you ask me. I'm going to try six care mistakes the next time I get MohiTamatchi or MizuTamatchi to see if that works.

Daisy the Maidtchi should be able to marry later today; hopefully she's offered a Kuchi adult today so I can speed things up a bit!
(As for Evie...she gave me the dead battery screen AGAIN today even though I changed the battery less than a week ago  :angry:  My Black Spark V4 is being VERY difficult lately...)

(As for Evie...she gave me the dead battery screen AGAIN today even though I changed the battery less than a week ago  :angry:  My Black Spark V4 is being VERY difficult lately...)
If this is an old and well-used unit, have you tried to VERY carefully bend the battery contacts back up with a small flat-head screwdriver? I noticed that you mentioned this issue in your log, too, and I'm wondering if it's erroneously telling you that you need to change the battery because it's not making proper contact and is therefore thinking that the voltage is dropping off when it actually isn't, or something of that nature.

Latest posts

Back