How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: Well,there's still a point.An avatar can't contain rude iframes.But u already no that so it's no much point i'm doin this 4 nothin kinda

hi its me yucky! i don't need help but could you go on my group here ?

[SIZE=14pt] :D Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them. [/SIZE]
How to change your signature: First click on settings. Then click on » Edit Signature. Then after that, you can write anything you want on the box. But it cant be that long. You can add some color and extras too. If you dont know how click here. Then put update my signature.

How to change your avatar: First click on settings then click on » Edit Avatar Settings. After that, it will show you the avatar you have right now. If you dont have one, it will show nothing. Next click on the gallery you want to go to. Then click on the avatar you want. If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Done!

:lol:
i no an ze-er way. click on site map and then scroll down to the bottom, thats it

avatar-creating is pretty used to 4 me cuz i no how it works.but i wonder where u got those tamagotchi character pictures.do u browse or just...? :angry:

You type [ COLOR=Whatever ] [ /COLOR= ] Without the spaces

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back