How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont spam. Go to your [0 MESSAGES] thing. Then scroll down and there's the Edit avatar and everything.

:furawatchi: :D :D

These are my tamas I adopted/

Fasti the pupoperatchi Chocy the Kuribotchi and Delta the Memetchi

Hey,

I tried to put an image into my signature:

https://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/TMP/Tamagot...i_anim_wave.gif

Tamagotchi_mimitchi_anim_wave.gif

But all I ever get is just the "
imageproxy.php
" tags wrapped around the URL!

Any ideas ?

-tamadad

im bored B)

kinda, well i was on a really fun tamagotchi game and my computer crashed and i lost my high score. my tama minky - he's a cho-himetchi (koala king) and is really cute & sleeping @ the moment :angry: :eek: :angry: :D :blink: :D :( :p :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant find wer the settings thing is can sum1 tell me plz coz i wanna make a signature and a avatar I LOVE MY MASKUTCHI :hitodetchi: !

[SIZE=14pt] :huh: Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them. [/SIZE]
How to change your signature: First click on settings. Then click on » Edit Signature. Then after that, you can write anything you want on the box. But it cant be that long. You can add some color and extras too. If you dont know how click here. Then put update my signature.

How to change your avatar: First click on settings then click on » Edit Avatar Settings. After that, it will show you the avatar you have right now. If you dont have one, it will show nothing. Next click on the gallery you want to go to. Then click on the avatar you want. If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Done!

:D
[SIZE=14pt] ;) Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them. [/SIZE]

How to change your signature: First click on settings. Then click on » Edit Signature. Then after that, you can write anything you want on the box. But it cant be that long. You can add some color and extras too. If you dont know how click here. Then put update my signature.

How to change your avatar: First click on settings then click on » Edit Avatar Settings. After that, it will show you the avatar you have right now. If you dont have one, it will show nothing. Next click on the gallery you want to go to. Then click on the avatar you want. If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Done!

mine doesnt work i dont think

just wait

[SIZE=14pt] ;) Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them. [/SIZE]

Done!

mine doesnt work i dont think

just wait
plz help mine doesnt work wat did i do wrong

look at da bottom of my signature

wat did i wrong :huh:

Yeah I tried putting a sig I made in the sig, but it just came up wiht img img tags wraped in the url.. I say the admin lets us put images as siggys!

plz help mine doesnt work wat did i do wronglook at da bottom of my signature

wat did i wrong :eek:
You have to highlight everything first then pick the color. Then highlight it again at pick whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back