How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. First lets say you dont know what avatar and signatures are. Well, the signature is the bottom letters, and the avatar is the picture on the right. This is how you change them.

How to change your signature: First click on settings. Then click on » Edit Signature. Then after that, you can write anything you want on the box. But it cant be that long. You can add some color and extras too. If you dont know how click here. Then put update my signature.

How to change your avatar: First click on settings then click on » Edit Avatar Settings. After that, it will show you the avatar you have right now. If you dont have one, it will show nothing. Next click on the gallery you want to go to. Then click on the avatar you want. If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.

Done!

yEA YOUR RIGHT DARK CORE IS A GOOD HELP FOR EVERY ONE. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Well to get an avatar not listed in the gallery you find a picture you would like to be your avatar. Make sure you are aloud to use it first though. When you are, you right click on the picture.

Then you select properties. then when you see the address of the picture, highligh it. ctrl+c then go to the edit your avatar page. in the avatar address bar click in it then press ctrl+v to copy the address into the address bar for the avatar. then click on update avatar. You should then have the avatar you would like. Make sure the URL isn't too long though otherwise it won't fit it in the URL bar.

Hi I'm a newbie and None of the pictures that I've tried for avatars ever work. I've checked the pixel size, file type, I did the google.com thing, nothing worked. Could you possibly go through the process in detail? Thanks so much.

Well to get an avatar not listed in the gallery you find a picture you would like to be your avatar. Make sure you are aloud to use it first though. When you are, you right click on the picture.Then you select properties. then when you see the address of the picture, highligh it. ctrl+c then go to the edit your avatar page. in the avatar address bar click in it then press ctrl+v to copy the address into the address bar for the avatar. then click on update avatar. You should then have the avatar you would like. Make sure the URL isn't too long though otherwise it won't fit it in the URL bar.
I tried that but in the URL bar in the settings do I put it after https:// or before or do I delete it all together?

Going in depth...hmm...okay. Well, first you find a picture you like on google, then RIGHT click on the picture you would like. A thing sould come up. Go down near the bottom and click on Properties. A page should then come up. Now, at this page, go down to where it says Address (URL): then highlight the address. Okay then press ctrl+c to copy the URL. Once you've done that get to a tamatalk page. See the upper right of the screen where it says Settings? Click on Settings. NOW the space where you can actually type there should be https://. Delete the https://. Then click in that area. Press ctrl+v to paste the address you copied. Once that's all done click on update avatar. Keep in mind that this is for the people that would like a different picture that is not already in tamatalk's avatar gallery. I hope I helped and for people who use this, thank you.

Anyone who plans on using my avatar please don't because it took me hours to find this particular avatar and I like it. Thank you very much.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back