How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my avatar real easy thanks to Oniontchi! Thanx a bunch!!!!!!!! :puroperatchi: Danceing mimitchi

^_^ Well, your always so rude. dont be.
oniontchi is soooooooooo right! radstar your such a jerk

my name is :p ^_^ angel_tama_cutie if you have a problem click compose new message & send me one

props onionchi

oh & Adamstoner001100 we know we are not morons like you! :p :D ;) ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
oniontchi is soooooooooo right! radstar your such a jerk my name is :D :( angel_tama_cutie if you have a problem click compose new message & send me one

props onionchi

oh & Adamstoner001100 we know we are not morons like you! B) ;) B) :D
um.....if you didn't read what afterglw wrote, (FYI, he/she is a Tama Guide) you'd find out your completely wrong about ratstar! I mean, what did he/she say? He/she said that this topic was written once already! Big deal! That isn't an invitation to just start being mean! It's not like ratstar is in rage screaming at oniontchi! I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I thought that was a little rude.

She most certainly is NOT rude. Ratstar is a very helpful, kind person and I think you really disrespect her when you call her "rude". All she has ever done is provide useful, coherent information for all of us on TamaTalk. I do believe the only reason why you think you have ground to call her rude is the fact that you didn't like it when she rebuked you for whining about not winning anything in the contest.
Please *rolls eyes* . She is the exact opposite of rude! You need to go reach for a dictionary.
Rude major

hi, to do that all you have to do is do the following instructions:
1. go into your "edit avatar settings"

2. scroll down to the forth blue bar that says "your image avatar's"

3. click browse

4. find what you want to put in the gallery

5. than click on ok or open than that window should go away.

6. than update avatar

7. than it should be your avatar picture

Tell me how it went and if you need anymore help just email me.

be blessed

brandan
R u some Syko bible lover cause it's starting 2 get creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back