How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you this is where I found out that. even though it was like 1 month ago when I learned this . sorry I couldn't respond to you earlier.thanks again!

Oniontchi doesn't even go to this site anymore! She was banned! I was her best friend.... :wacko:
It must have been hard when your best friend got banned. I feel sorry for you and wonder why they were banned.

Cheers,

KP

When you call each other rude and things like that, PM each other!!! Other people do not need to see your hissy fits!

p.s. I did not meen that! me and all my girlfreinds get in those all the time but not in front of everybodys eyes!!!!! i'm cool now :huh: . i just got exited and well, you know what happens when you are an adolecent! :mellow: :mellow:

She most certainly is NOT rude. Ratstar is a very helpful, kind person and I think you really disrespect her when you call her "rude". All she has ever done is provide useful, coherent information for all of us on TamaTalk. I do believe the only reason why you think you have ground to call her rude is the fact that you didn't like it when she rebuked you for whining about not winning anything in the contest.
Please *rolls eyes* . She is the exact opposite of rude! You need to go reach for a dictionary.
You've got that right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back