How to tell if your Tama is a healthy or unhealthy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. My tama hardly connects because I'll only have one and/or I don't know anyone with a Tamagotchi. However , that is a great tip. does it work for coming back from school to? If it does , I'll pay extra attention to it. If not , i'll share it with as many people I know. Giving credit to you , of course. :)

This all makes sense, because my Gozarutchi leaves wavy lines. Now I sort of feel bad when I see them, because...to think I try to get Gozarutchis ON PURPOSE! o_O This just dawned on me now.

When you connect with another Tamagotchi and your Tama leaves the screen there will be some sort of line left by the Tama as it "flies" away. If your Tama character leave 2 curvy lines, then your Tama is an unhealthy character.(you didn't take the greatest care in it) If your Tama leaves a puff of air it is a healthy character.(you took better care of it)I just thought I'd share that info.

[SIZE=21pt]~Bttf_fan85~ [/SIZE] :lol:
Really?Cool i will try it! ;)

thanks, i never knew what the lines/air meant! (my friend thought the puff of air meant they were farting XD :) )

Latest posts

Back