huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it is a lie too, FUNKEYMONKEY. I had a Mametchi and puit hairgel on it, and it just had an afro.

It was most likely a 'Glitch', you can't say it's a lie but you can't say it's

true either without proof or it happening to 'lots' of people not just one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FUNKY MONKY, I know you cause you are friends with my school mate called fluffy monkey.

Ya know, I think YOU'RE kind of immature yourself... I wouldn't be calling other, older people immature. I'm only 12 myself and i've been told im mature...

Everyone has their own perspective of things and what not and it's fine if they don't believe you. You don't have to get all upset and crazy over it like "OMG YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?! WHY NOT?! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! ILL PROVE IT!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!!! GO TO THIS!!!" and all that crap... Really, it's oooook..... Calm down... god... :furawatchi: :D :p

Gee, we're sorry Miss. Goodie Goodie. We won't say anything bad annnyyymmmoooorrree... :D :p :D Lol, no I understand why you'd get a "Guide", there is alot of arguing and stuff but anyway, just.. mid your own business, okay? :furawatchi:

Oh yeah and another thing, I just started reading your posts and how really babyish you're acting over one stupid thing...

See how immature you are? Read over your stupid, pointless posts...

" huh? so you say i AM lying?? oh well, at least that i know its true! i dont lie!! please believe me! it happened! it really did! please! pm me, check my profile, anything!! i cant believe you think i would lie!! i am honest! well, its true, wether you think so or not! that is really quite mean!"

Awww, poor little baby thinks big people are being mean? Get over it... honestly...

"uum...yes, it is mean! saying "yes, of course you are lying" is considered rude and immature. and who cares if im 9!! and stop saying that it is untrue, cuz its not! you must make this topic better than the other YOU-KNOW-WHAT topic!!"

You don't make any sense do you? Wow, this IS stupid... It's not immature and it's NOT rude so GET OVER IT. You're the immature one... you can't get over ONE STUPID THING can you?

"Please stop it! if i post a topic, you are here to reply, not to argue about it! now, please explain why you posted that in the 1st place, and i want a good reason! now please, can we JUST be friends?? who agrees? it is true, and explain why you cant be normal like all the other members here, huh? now, lets stop this, if you argue with me 1 more time, i think that you do want this topic to be pointless, NOT ME!!"

You're finally coming to your da** senses are you? Well, saying another member is un normal makes you look even WORSE. Can't think of anything bad to say about someone? DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN AND STOP MAKING UP CRAP TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK BAD... goddddd.....

You sound like a desperate person seeking attention who cant get over anything... well.. im outta this dump...

now you are starting an argument!

You're finally coming to your da** senses are you? Well, saying another member is un normal makes you look even WORSE. Can't think of anything bad to say about someone? DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN AND STOP MAKING UP CRAP TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK BAD... goddddd.....

OK miss goodie 2 shoes we are at your every comand!

are you going to bore us to death?

Ya know, I think YOU'RE kind of immature yourself... I wouldn't be calling other, older people immature. I'm only 12 myself and i've been told im mature...
Everyone has their own perspective of things and what not and it's fine if they don't believe you. You don't have to get all upset and crazy over it like "OMG YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?! WHY NOT?! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! ILL PROVE IT!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!!! GO TO THIS!!!" and all that crap... Really, it's oooook..... Calm down... god... :D :blink: :blink:
sheesh. we SAID we are friends now!!!! why did you have to start another agument!

now you are starting an argument!You're finally coming to your da** senses are you? Well, saying another member is un normal makes you look even WORSE. Can't think of anything bad to say about someone? DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN AND STOP MAKING UP CRAP TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK BAD... goddddd.....

OK miss goodie 2 shoes we are at your every comand!

are you going to bore us to death?
I agree!

FUNKYMUNKY me and you (or u and i, whatever) are friends now, right?

Oh yeah and another thing, I just started reading your posts and how really babyish you're acting over one stupid thing...
See how immature you are? Read over your stupid, pointless posts...

" huh? so you say i AM lying?? oh well, at least that i know its true! i dont lie!! please believe me! it happened! it really did! please! pm me, check my profile, anything!! i cant believe you think i would lie!! i am honest! well, its true, wether you think so or not! that is really quite mean!"

Awww, poor little baby thinks big people are being mean? Get over it... honestly...

"uum...yes, it is mean! saying "yes, of course you are lying" is considered rude and immature. and who cares if im 9!! and stop saying that it is untrue, cuz its not! you must make this topic better than the other YOU-KNOW-WHAT topic!!"

You don't make any sense do you? Wow, this IS stupid... It's not immature and it's NOT rude so GET OVER IT. You're the immature one... you can't get over ONE STUPID THING can you?

"Please stop it! if i post a topic, you are here to reply, not to argue about it! now, please explain why you posted that in the 1st place, and i want a good reason! now please, can we JUST be friends?? who agrees? it is true, and explain why you cant be normal like all the other members here, huh? now, lets stop this, if you argue with me 1 more time, i think that you do want this topic to be pointless, NOT ME!!"

You sound like a desperate person seeking attention who cant get over anything... well.. im outta this dump...
*snicker* oh puhhhlease. you look like your about to barf! i mean, you spent all that time posting cuz you think that i'll think i'm imature!! sorry...that trick doesnt work! and please, post nice things! we also have feelings! ok every1, lets not argue!! please!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back