huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now you are starting an argument!You're finally coming to your da** senses are you? Well, saying another member is un normal makes you look even WORSE. Can't think of anything bad to say about someone? DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL THEN AND STOP MAKING UP CRAP TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK BAD... goddddd.....

OK miss goodie 2 shoes we are at your every comand!

are you going to bore us to death?
are talking about me????

FUNKEYMONKEY, you really need to valm down, and everyone else, I mean myself as well. It is OK if someone doesn't believe you or won't listen to you. My teacher told me that If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, and the people who are calling you immature, are hiding things like that from everyone slse, and it is about them. So just do the simplest thing possible, and don't listen to them, or IGNORE THEM. It is as easy as that. And also, people here called something crap. Please do NOT say that, for there are guides here that could cut you off of tamatalk. And this site is for sharing things on tamagptchi's and not start fights over something soooooooooooo tiny, like believing someone or not. Everyone needs to calm down, including me, I don't know why, but it will help.

-Sofie :furawatchi: ♥

FUNKEYMONKEY, you really need to valm down, and everyone else, I mean myself as well. It is OK if someone doesn't believe you or won't listen to you. My teacher told me that If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, and the people who are calling you immature, are hiding things like that from everyone slse, and it is about them. So just do the simplest thing possible, and don't listen to them, or IGNORE THEM. It is as easy as that. And also, people here called something crap. Please do NOT say that, for there are guides here that could cut you off of tamatalk. And this site is for sharing things on tamagptchi's and not start fights over something soooooooooooo tiny, like believing someone or not. Everyone needs to calm down, including me, I don't know why, but it will help.
-Sofie :lol: ?
O M G! do you still think that matters???

What? What did you mean by does it still matter?

This is Physco!!! If u ask me the whole thing is a lie... LOL sorry but... YA!! Ive Been hearing a lot of crud like this on TamaTalk lately!! Its getting a lil boring here to ppl that kno everything...!!! But i kno for a fact that nothing like this can even happen so there is no point in talking about it nemore!! So... i suggest yall ppl that like to post stuff like this just to see how long it will go on... JUST STOP and find annother site!!! GOD!

TTYL

Hope I Helped!!

:D :lol:

-Sofie :eek:
we arent fighting. me and FUNKYMUNKY are good now. no more fighting 4 us but i dont know about the rest of yall :eek:

This is Physco!!! If u ask me the whole thing is a lie... LOL sorry but... YA!! Ive Been hearing a lot of crud like this on TamaTalk lately!! Its getting a lil boring here to ppl that kno everything...!!! But i kno for a fact that nothing like this can even happen so there is no point in talking about it nemore!! So... i suggest yall ppl that like to post stuff like this just to see how long it will go on... JUST STOP and find annother site!!! GOD!

TTYL

Hope I Helped!!

:eek: :eek:
no more fighting!! if you dont believe me (even though it is true) just dont post it!!!! youll just start another arguement! now, are you an expert or something, and how do you know if you know SO much, prove it. you can be as sure as you want and still be wrong. you werent made to be like einstien, you know!! no one can prove its true, but no one can prove its NOT! giving your opinion is fine, just do it in a nice way. for example:

that is so not true!!! i mean...whats the chance of that happening!!!! hey, hey, little miss im so lucky hey look what happened to MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! duuuh...idiot!

and

sorry, but im just not so sure about that. you sound like your honest but im not sure. its a little confusing, maybe if you explain to me a little clearer i might understand.

thx,

FUNKYMUNKY^^

and, sorry but no, you didnt really help. maybe you can be better now!

no more fighting!! if you dont believe me (even though it is true) just dont post it!!!! youll just start another arguement! now, are you an expert or something, and how do you know if you know SO much, prove it. you can be as sure as you want and still be wrong. you werent made to be like einstien, you know!! no one can prove its true, but no one can prove its NOT! giving your opinion is fine, just do it in a nice way. for example:
that is so not true!!! i mean...whats the chance of that happening!!!! hey, hey, little miss im so lucky hey look what happened to MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME! duuuh...idiot!

and

sorry, but im just not so sure about that. you sound like your honest but im not sure. its a little confusing, maybe if you explain to me a little clearer i might understand.

thx,

FUNKYMUNKY^^

and, sorry but no, you didnt really help. maybe you can be better now!
i agree w/ u.

Phew! The fightings over! (I hope!) Maybe ya'll shouldn't be so harsh about a glitch next time.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back