I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can wait one more month cuz i like the feeling of unpatience it makes me feel like i cant wait!!!!!!!! :) :) :) tamagotchi version- 4 eva!!!

tamagotchi stands for egg-friend (tamago=egg,,tomodatchi=friend) :) i feel sad that the tamaisland winner is mametchi or whatever...i wanted it to be ichigotchi or mimitchi,gozarutchi ,kutchipatchi..

spiffy,is there a rare costume? if there is do not tell me i wanna see it with my own eyes tell me if its cooler than the v2-v3 ones..

Drat.... on the weekend my grandmother went to Toys 'R' Us and there were only V3s.... blech.

Hey.... when she comes I'll ask her this: "When you go back to Germany will you bitte go to Toys 'R' Us?!"

Hehe.... it's bitte for 'please' in Germany.

wow!!! V4 sounds so cool!!!!! i can't wait till they come out in Amarica!!!!!!! :p <_< :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :eek: :ph34r:

thats awesome spiffy i hope for sure the v4 will be eggzactly like the jinsei and i hope they are named the same too! i like the name jinsei!!

V4 and still colorless screen display ...
color screen display = less battery life.

At least please install a small LED for the future Tamagotchis so we can play it even when the lightings aren't good.

did you actually buy it or order it on line??? :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
V4 has been released in Spain

Spiffy lives in Spain, so she can buy it directly

it will be released worldwide at January, so be patient :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back