I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my v4 on the 24th of december....its relly cool expect i cant connect with my brothers( he also has a v4) idk wat the problem is. can anyone connect???? :huh: :huh: :huh:
Change the battery and then download your character, and it should work :huh: Try it. Worked for me!

I like how when you go to tamatown your character is on the computer and it can go to school and earn points!!! ( I get all of my points at the car race in the toy shop:)

Im lucky I bought one in the USA for 12.00 $ xD there was a bunch I got a glow in the dark one it's white all over with green lines going all over the place on it and ya It's REALLY awesome :lol:

They're already out in the US. You're just not looking in the right places. Try Wal-Mart or Toys'R'Us. They blend them in with the V3s so they're hard to find. Try going through the V3s and look for any Tama's that obviously stand out. They may be V4s. That's how I found mine.

Do you have an exact date that the tamagotchi V4 is coming to america?

Last edited by a moderator:
I finnaly have one ^_^ They are awesome!!!!! When two Tamagotchis have a cell phone they can call eachother

They're already out in the US. You're just not looking in the right places. Try Wal-Mart or Toys'R'Us. They blend them in with the V3s so they're hard to find. Try going through the V3s and look for any Tama's that obviously stand out. They may be V4s. That's how I found mine.
This was a great topic for exciting and useful information when the V4 was first launched in Spain, but as it is now rolling out across Europe and North America with lots of info about when it will be launched in other countries too, I am going to close this topic.

It is not a Comment / Rumour any more ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back