I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiffy, u need to clean up ur message box.. and i got a v4!!! yay!

its fun!!! AND do u know the 7 codes 4 the v4? if so tell me in my message box immediateley! :) :blink:

I've gotta get me one of these (in jan.) I guess I can wait, It's not too long from now...

i figured it out that the america version i have does not say jinsei anywhere!! :blink:
oh well its fun!! and cute!!
Where do you live? Like what country? USA? Humph. Gotta check Wal-Mart and Toy 'R' Us. Maybe they have them.

Instruction sheet
How to Start it up

Date-Time-Birthday-Username-Name

Hungry-Happy-Training-GUTpoints-Gender-Generation-Points-Username

Food:

Same food system as V3

Loo - when flushed, it dances with a SMALL Sun

Games:

- Five games.

As a baby only JUMPING ROPE works. The rope turns round, and when it starts going down, press any button to make the baby jump over it. You need to do it 30 times.

I haven't got as far as any other games yet, and I don't trust the instructions, so I'll say when I get there. :blink:

-Item, Shop, Password, Souvenir

Same as always

Connection:

- WORK

When you go there, depending on the stage it will go visit school, nanny or job. The nanny is automatic, the school is the same game as EnTama, pick the present, and each job appears to have a seperate game. When I go as a baby, it just shakes its head.

-PC

Connection to TamaTown

- JINSEI

-Game, Present or visit another JinSei. I dont know how different this is to V3 cos I dont have another

-OTHERS

For other versions (version 1, version 2 and version 3)

- DISCIPLINE

Same as always

- MEDICINE

Same as always

- Fortune Cookie - it shows how much money, health and love fortune you will have (new, and 'interesting'

- Mail - ?

- Important events [!] - I guess it says when you get a nanny etc

FRIEND LIST:

- Friends

- Present

- Points (seems a bit different)

- Family

Matchmaker, Pause and sound stuff

(we know about that)

That is what the instructions talk about summarised. Oh, and just if you are interested, the print is in BLUE!.

*unpauses V4*
:) wow! thanks for the info

i live in brea and its at california close to fullerton...stardres got the same one as i have she/he got it from fullerton... i got mine from cerittos,california at target.

i just purchased four ver4 at a Target store in the twin cities area in MN, USA... i was so shocked to see them i bought all they had and was tempted to drive to all the other Targets in the area (we have a ton here since Target is headquartered here!)

i have been researching trying to figure out if these were even real i didnt know they were coming out with them.... most of these are for 7 year olds, only one is for an adult (me) so i do not usually keep up on tama news too much. looks like Target is definately stocking them now tho! plus the tama trading cards and stickers are cute :)

i just purchased four ver4 at a Target store in the twin cities area in MN, USA... i was so shocked to see them i bought all they had and was tempted to drive to all the other Targets in the area (we have a ton here since Target is headquartered here!)
i have been researching trying to figure out if these were even real i didnt know they were coming out with them.... most of these are for 7 year olds, only one is for an adult (me) so i do not usually keep up on tama news too much. looks like Target is definately stocking them now tho! plus the tama trading cards and stickers are cute :D
WHAT?!

Thanks for the tip! I have a Target in my area, so I'll go check it out later if possible. If I see the V4, the Entama and Tamagotchi School I would order soon will wait!

Unfortunatelly, my mom won't let me get a V4 until after Christmas. This probably mean that she'll get me one as a present. I hope she doesn't get me an ugly cover.

I heard the V4 comes out January 1, 2007 in the US, where I live. I want one soo bad!! Is it in color? :D

they have already come out in new zealand.

I have one and its white with colour circles that have letters on them

my one is:

name:skyla

generation:1

type:adult

skill points:

smart:119

fashion:216

kindness:62

job:fashion designer

money:3596(at the moment)

I love them

money can go up to 99999

it used to be 9999

things are not cheap anymore

I heard the V4 looks like a cell phone? Is it True? ;)
No, it looks just like any other Tama, just with a big antenna. The V3 looks more like a cellphone, since it has a more cell phone-like antenna.

I heard the V4 comes out January 1, 2007 in the US, where I live. I want one soo bad!! Is it in color? :huh:
That's what I heard, too, but it seems to be out already. It's still just black pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:
with the v4 you can go to tamatown and when you log out you can type in the logout password and you get the $ you recieved at tamatown.. only 4 v4 (i go to the spanish tamatown....it has a v4 tamatown too ;) )

I just wish i`d get a V4 from Spain! This topic SHOULD get pinned! it helps a lot for those who get a tamagotchi V4 that`s in spain or any other placed that it`s been released in!

well i did go to several Target stores and i couldnt find any... i think my Target messed up and put them out early. i was able to go back and get another one and when i scanned it under their price checker it said "in stock room: yes". so i asked a kid to go get a few more out of the back and when he came back he said they had no more. this afternoon the rack that had the v4 had been replaced with trading cards and all the other ones were stock full of v3s

[SIZE=11pt]That's great spiffy, Am I the only one who doesn't have a v4??? [/SIZE] :huh: lol Can't wait 2 get one

*sigh*

;) --- poppmini ---

[SIZE=11pt]That's great spiffy, Am I the only one who doesn't have a v4??? [/SIZE] :huh:   lol Can't wait 2 get one 

*sigh*

:D ---  poppmini  ---
If this makes you feel better, I_do_not_have_a_v4. They aren't even out here in Oz.

Oh, and Spiffy... do you want 3300 Gotchi Points for your Tamagotchi? If so, use this code I found while playing on the French Tamagotchi Town!! Anybody else with the username SPIFF can use this code on their version 4 if they have one.

73863AC

D1226D9

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back