I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think that code will work anymore cuz i have a v4 and those codes are only used to logout from ur older passw... ahh nevermind its a long story.

awesome! i really wanna go to spain now!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST RERMEMBERED SEEING A SPAIN TICKET^ OPN THE FLOOOR jk lol

back to subject

ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky ur so lucky lol UR SO LUCKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

I want a v4 i live in canada i am going to get one at janaury when it comes out in canada but i will get a late christmas present :blink: ^_^

oh and the canada kind witch is a connecetion do you still get mail???????

Last edited by a moderator:
4 days time till i should get a v4! (out in england today but gonna b far 2 busy :lol: )

Guess what Guess what!!!!!!!!!I live in Pottsboro,Texas and i went to the sherman walmart and there was a shelf full of v4s!!!!!!!They came out early because i appeariently live in USA.IT WAS SO COOL!!!They are gone now though

I got the oe with the orange circles and the purple ball on antanea and buttons.Its so cute!!!!!!!Right now on it i have a very young(toddler) mametchi.SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

My dad bought me a v4 off amazon for $33.70.

It is light blue with sunflowers on it.

Please tell me if it is a real v4. ( it is a U.S. one. )

Wow lucky.. I didnt know V4's were even out yet. I wish it was here now this month i want it for christmas :D does anyone know what date V4s come out?

i bought a V4 and i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! connecting to the computer is so much fun and so is going to school and getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!! first i had a couple of generations already

nikky

mishi

jenny

todd

mark

mandy

shawn

eric

terra

i luv terra the best because shes this one with a high pony and looks like a real gurl!!!!!!!! i have no idea how i got her but i luv her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u want my opinion u should get a tamagotchi V4 now! or as soon as they come to a store near u!!!! tamagatchi V4 is better then all the tamagotchi's combined!!!! well...maybe not V2 cuz i luved the game slot... but almost as good as all of them!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :( :lol: :) :D ;) :D :D

i got mine for only 15.00 and i got it like a couple of days ago. so USA got it before december im in new jersey! my name is nicole and i have wavy long red hair, green eyes and light skin. my hair and eyes are perfect for christmas!

I have a v4 and i live in Texas.I actually have 2 v4s.By the way Nicole, you sound very pretty.

<_< :mimitchi:

I found a tamagotchi v4 (a whole shelf of them) on the 23rd at walmart, (I live in NY state) and was super psyched, because it was also my birthday. I picked out the blue/sunflower one, and just opened it yesterday. It's way fun. The new games are cool, and every day a little 'happy birthday' animation occurs. There's now a mail icon where the light icon used to be. The tamagotchi king visits you and gives you presents. I've already been to preschool...weee. I hope they are available everywhere soon so that you guys can get them too!!

i got my v4 on the 24th of december....its relly cool expect i cant connect with my brothers( he also has a v4) idk wat the problem is. can anyone connect???? :furawatchi: :D :)

I finally got my v4 on the 26t!!! :furawatchi: It's the one with sunflowers on it. I found it a target on a whole other shelf when i while i was spending christmas money. The last one there and it was only 12.99!!!!!

p.s aninha i don't have two v4s but it connected fine with my v3s and v2. hmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back