I bought a V4! More info about it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! I love the pictures tooken!

I am very exited and I am envious :p

Atleast they're coming in to Canada in January (MY BIRTHDAY! YIPEE!)

heh. Me and my sister will get one for our birthday!

wow! thats so cool! i wanna go 2 spain!

Code:
(url=https://www.zooreka.com/photo?an=255068

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE GIVE US A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!1[/SIZE]
Please go back and read from the beginning. This topic is 10+ pages long and has lots of pictures and video clips linked in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't live in Spain,but close......V4's coming soon,yay!I need to open my money-hippopotamus,so I can get one!Thanks spiffy for telling about your V4!
Cool, someone might give it to me for Christmas. My mum doesn't like them, but my neighbour DOES.

is this really OFFICIALLY branded as "Tamagotchi Connection V4"? it doesn't look any different from an Entama i think it's just an english version of the Entama.

First off - I bought it in Spain. BanDai apparently selected Spain as the country where the European launchment of the product was, and so it is. I went to Corte Inglés, and thee was a huge "hot-shelf" full of them.
Designs:

Blue whirl with red egg and ball (the one I got)

Dark blue with stars, lime green ball

EnTama white with coloured spots

EnTama blue with clouds

I think I've seen a pink

Chocosilver, but silver and choco only

Anyway, 22€, and here goes:

I rushed home, reading the back. 20 games?!? What?!?

Anyway, according to the instructions, there are five games to play on the Tamagotchi, there are four connection games, and tons of work games depending on your job (that's a nice feature!!)

What was on the Package

Front

JinSei version 4

Tamagotchi

connexion

And then many images of Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Shimashimatchi and Hinotamatchi in different cloths. In teh middle, a big green Tama-planet, where the tama goes.

Back

JinSei

Tamagotchi

connexion

Living the Tama-Life!

A toi lui faire la belle vie! ¡Vive tu tamagotchi! Ab sofort bestimmst Du wo es langgeht! Aan jou am om hem het mooie leven te maken!

Then, a pentagonal-shaped baby (which on the Jinsei is like a mini-Kuribotchi) that says BABY, a young mametchi with a pencil (Pre-school) and a mametchi at a desk (school), and studying a plant (job)

20 GAMES (different game images)

54 characters

Scans, and bits of instructions coming up. :p
Can you only get the V4 in spain?

I also got one! :hitodetchi:

But the question is: tamatown only in spanish????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back